how to make my girl bestfriend fall in love with me

Talk about anything.
92 posts Page 7 of 10

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » April 27, 2020, 2:48 pm
Chrinzen wrote :
Well honestly this topic is in sarcasm, but yes I'm madly inlove with her, like even her imperfections would be perfect for me, but the only thing is I've confessed to her before like last year, and she rejected me hehe, but I don't really think that is the way to give up so like right now I think my feelings for her is getting too much and I don't really know what to do, but I don't really have intentions to post personal things in here, so I'm really sorry for those who got offended or what but still thanks for the advices y'all.

Bro, you got rejected and i got disappointed the similar way as you were, LOL! Atleast care about your self respect, even though i have also feelings for that girl, whom i thought she'd be the one and only for me, and it came out the total opposite of the entire matter. My last advice would be not to confess again, if you do, you will be loosing a best friend... Remember, to give yourself some time and as carlos said and i as well that focus on your career, be successful bro then it'll be the time to think this sort of stuff :D, think the positive way, like she don't deserve you if she rejected you, this means she didn't care about your feelings. In short, you and her are not alike, there are a lot more girls out there, why do you care if someone doesn't!? that's it. I hope you understand.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » April 27, 2020, 3:36 pm
Bruh fak that shit imma go sleep with my cat

CarlosJ

CarlosJ
Retired Administrator

by CarlosJ » April 28, 2020, 12:41 pm
GreaTSaN wrote :
CarlosJ wrote :
Success. Wealth. Personality.

Summed up in 3 words. That's your answer.

One more thing, make sure she's not the reason for your happiness (if you fall in love or get in a relationship) but rather an addition to your happiness.

Girls chance quick. Impossible to study them.

Fuck

Fuck the girls

Spoiler: show
Under and behind all outward appearances or manifestations, there must always be a substantial reality. This is Law.

Man considering the universe, of which he is a unit, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. He sees nothing really is, but that everything is becoming or changing.

Nothing stands still, everything is being born, growing, or dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline - nothing is permanent but change.

All things are evolving from other things and resolving into other things. A constant action and reaction - nothing endures but change - all of these changing things must be outward appearances or manifestations of underlying power.

Friday

Friday

by Friday » April 28, 2020, 3:05 pm
CarlosJ wrote :
Fuck the girls

yes

Tagged member and Community Supporter | Muslim

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » April 28, 2020, 6:29 pm
lol??? Isn't best friend a second name for boyfriend.. pretty sure cuz my gf cheated on me and proposed her male best friend xd
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » April 28, 2020, 6:51 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
lol??? Isn't best friend a second name for boyfriend.. pretty sure cuz my gf cheated on me and proposed her male best friend xd

AHHAHAHA you still got feelings for that ridima, DAYUM NIGGA. MOVE ON, else fuck it.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Toast

Toast

by Toast » April 29, 2020, 8:03 am
getrektdude wrote :
In my honest opinion,
Friendship > relationship.

Value your friendship mate,
Instead of losing it all.

Been there so yeah. Here's a legit piece of advice you can take.

But still, who tf asks these questions on a gaming forum? Smh

S.W.A.T Master Corporal | Ex Pagati Underboss | Ex S.A. Army Private 1st | Durcrew | Absynth's Crew Gateway Driver | Saints Member | Clowns Leader (The Joker) | Ex Maltesini Underboss |National Crime Syndicate President | Spetsnaz Lieutenant (Supporting) | Proud Tagged Member.

Toast

Toast

by Toast » April 29, 2020, 8:04 am
Chrinzen wrote :
Well honestly this topic is in sarcasm, but yes I'm madly inlove with her, like even her imperfections would be perfect for me, but the only thing is I've confessed to her before like last year, and she rejected me hehe, but I don't really think that is the way to give up so like right now I think my feelings for her is getting too much and I don't really know what to do, but I don't really have intentions to post personal things in here, so I'm really sorry for those who got offended or what but still thanks for the advices y'all.

SIMP

S.W.A.T Master Corporal | Ex Pagati Underboss | Ex S.A. Army Private 1st | Durcrew | Absynth's Crew Gateway Driver | Saints Member | Clowns Leader (The Joker) | Ex Maltesini Underboss |National Crime Syndicate President | Spetsnaz Lieutenant (Supporting) | Proud Tagged Member.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » April 29, 2020, 11:22 am

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » April 29, 2020, 11:22 am
92 posts Page 7 of 10
Return to “The Bar”