Swat Complain: [Lsrcr]Nikola

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

12 posts Page 2 of 2

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » June 18, 2019, 12:49 pm
Nikola wrote :
Didn't you say I was driving? How could Hamo then exit the car?

In your last reply you said that before we left the car, there were no shots aimed at the car/Hamo, yet in your previous reply you stated that you did shoot at Hamo, claming that you didn't aim at the vehicle, even though you cannot 'aim' when you are on the bike

Let me explain this again as it's hard to understand for the so called mature people.
I didn't damaged the car and hamoo i when i just got my self closer to you guys and i overtake your sultan then hamoo exited the vehicle and shooted me (FIRST) then i exited and dueled him then you got in your sultan in a manner to ram me but you failed then and then u ran behind me to cuff and u succeeded.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » June 18, 2019, 7:25 pm
Considering the replies, you guys seem to be going in loop so i'll judge this based on the evidence mostly.

What i can see is that you were cuffed by Nikola and that's it, no proofs of you not doing any damage towards him, his car or his teammate, you could have been hostile therefore cuffing and leaving is justified, that's all based on your proofs.

No action will be taken against Nikola due to lack of sufficient evidence. As a small note though, try to speak with the members first and see how they respond and then decide whether it's right to report or not.

Enjoy.
12 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”