Swat Complain: [Lsrcr]Nikola

Has a S.W.A.T. member broken one of our rules? Report the situation here!

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

12 posts Page 1 of 2

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » June 17, 2019, 7:40 pm
Your Name: RockingJohnson
Reported Member: [Lsrcr]Nikola
Reason: he left me while cuffed i was gone to SWAT to kill hamoo BUT nikola doesn't got the hit at that time he just cuffed me and said to hamoo (come) while hamoo is also a tagged player he didn't said to nikola that it isn't allowed. I have heared from my friend that cuffing the hitman is ONLY ALLOWED FOR THE PLAYER WHO HAS THE HIT AT THAT TIME
Proof: https://youtu.be/yoCRHUfC6jk | https://imgur.com/a/tEVhYjb
Other: In short i just saw him cuff abusing, also his partner (hamoo) didn't even told him, there was also a suspect with them plus nikola was the driver.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » June 17, 2019, 8:01 pm
It was actually quite simple, you were hostile since you were firing at our vehicle, and I cuffed you. We had a suspect with us, and I wouldn't want to waste time having to deal with you since getting the suspect to the PD marker is a priority, not dueling a hitman.

Hamo could've cuffed you as well, but I took that decision. And leaving hostile players cuffed is allowed since I didn't want to compromise my suspect. Also he was the driver, that is why you could damage the vehicle. I took the car after I've cuffed you to fix the tires.

You could've easily PM-ed me in game to tell me that you have a problem with this, that would've been much faster and easier.

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » June 17, 2019, 9:00 pm
Hey, are you able to prove that you weren't being hostile and Nikola cuffed you for no reason? Because if you were trying to attack the team he is allowed to cuff you as a result of hostility.

Hamoo

Hamoo
Donator

by Hamoo » June 17, 2019, 10:54 pm
Hello,
First i am not sure if i am allowed to reply here or no ( Sorry if it is not allowed) just wanted to reply since i was mentioned here
First of all nikola cuffed you because me and nikola were teaming in the same car and we dragged a suspect in it and i was the driver and when you came to shoot the vehicle i couldnt cuff you and nikola did that because he didnt want to lose this suspect that he chased and cuffed.
I see no reason of reporting him it just can be solved simply in the game.

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » June 18, 2019, 5:07 am
I was just shooting hamoo i didn't even shot their car then after that nikola just tried to sit in the car whislt having a red suspect dragged. I just shot hamoo nevertheless i didn't popped their car's tyres and i didn't damaged their car.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » June 18, 2019, 5:59 am
RockingJohnson wrote :
I was just shooting hamoo i didn't even shot their car then after that nikola just tried to sit in the car whislt having a red suspect dragged. I just shot hamoo nevertheless i didn't popped their car's tyres and i didn't damaged their car.

Obviously if you shoot the driver, you're going to damage the vehicle, which is why you were cuffed. Damaging the vehicle was perceived as hostile behavior, which is why you were cuffed and left there. And maybe you didn't see it clearly, but Hamo was driving, not me, and as he said, he tried to cuff you, but couldn't, so I did it.

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » June 18, 2019, 6:02 am
Nikola wrote :
RockingJohnson wrote :

Obviously if you shoot the driver, you're going to damage the vehicle, which is why you were cuffed. Damaging the vehicle was perceived as hostile behavior, which is why you were cuffed and left there. And maybe you didn't see it clearly, but Hamo was driving, not me, and as he said, he tried to cuff you, but couldn't, so I did it.

I started shooting when hamoo exited the car no at that time when when you both were teaming, you guys just seperated yourselves from each other then i started shooting, i still remember you were attempting to cuff me and hamoo was shooting.

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » June 18, 2019, 6:07 am
Why would he stop to shoot you? It would be a rule break, because rule clearly states that once you drag the suspect, you must head directly to the closest PD, and he did not stop the car just so he could duel you. I would kindly ask you to stop lying in your report, unless you have proof to back it up. Hamoo was just driving towards the PD, and had to exit the vehicle since it was taking damage and would compromise the delivery of the suspect.
If needed, the game logs can he extracted, as I am pretty sure I used /swvm command once I entered as a driver to fix the tires.

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » June 18, 2019, 9:06 am
Nikola wrote :
Why would he stop to shoot you? It would be a rule break, because rule clearly states that once you drag the suspect, you must head directly to the closest PD, and he did not stop the car just so he could duel you. I would kindly ask you to stop lying in your report, unless you have proof to back it up. Hamoo was just driving towards the PD, and had to exit the vehicle since it was taking damage and would compromise the delivery of the suspect.
If needed, the game logs can he extracted, as I am pretty sure I used /swvm command once I entered as a driver to fix the tires.

Bro i told that but again i will do IN CLEAR WORDS "i was not shooting your car i was in the sanchez when hamoo just exited the car then i got closer to you guys, exited the vehicle and then started the duel before that time there was no shot hamoo and your car received from me

Nikola

Nikola

by Nikola » June 18, 2019, 9:20 am
Didn't you say I was driving? How could Hamo then exit the car?

In your last reply you said that before we left the car, there were no shots aimed at the car/Hamo, yet in your previous reply you stated that you did shoot at Hamo, claming that you didn't aim at the vehicle, even though you cannot 'aim' when you are on the bike.

Let me put it this way, you are just being salty because I didn't allow you to kill Hamo, and now you are report hunting me. At least if you will attempt to do something like this, pull your story together to be consistent, and not change it whenever you see fit. You are clearly lying.

I will not reply to this topic anymore, same as I told you over PM not long ago, stay away from me, I do not want to have anything to do with you. Your actions are very disappointing.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Reports”