Akatsuki Application: RockingJohnson

Accepted applications can be found here!
7 posts Page 1 of 1

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » October 11, 2020, 11:32 am
Name: RockingJohnson
Score: 17 821
Time zone (GMT): GMT +5 [Pakistan]
Reason: Heyya, I'll try to keep the reason straight to the point and simple, my main reason to apply this group is cophunting and several crime activities, i have been in the server for 4-5 years and i had the will to join it but because of lack or requirements i failed and the group back then got inactive, but here's the fortunate part that the group is going to be all set, so yeah, i can now hope to be a part of akatsuki and take down some leos with the crew.
I hope my application goes well :) Thankyou for reading my application.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

by Abuse » October 11, 2020, 3:59 pm
Thank you for your application & interest in Akatsuki.

You have to get your in-game skills tested and considering the results you shall be given a rank. Please remember that your test results wont affect wether you get accepted or denied. The test only decides your rank. To get accepted you'll have to prove us you're loyal and trustworthy.

You can get tested within 5 days by one of the following Assistant Akatsuki Testers[AAT]:
- Realize
- Apapaoemama
- Abuse

Incase you can't find any Assistant Akatsuki tester ingame, you can also PM one of the (Co-)Leaders:
- [Lsrcr]Game
- Pain
- [Lsrcr]CXdur
- [Lsrcr]JohnCarer
- [Lsrcr]Nniouz
- [Lsrcr]Tyson

The Akatsuki Organisation wishes you the best of luck!

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

by Abuse » October 14, 2020, 12:02 pm
Get tested!

Realize

Realize
Donator

by Realize » October 14, 2020, 2:45 pm
Akatsuki Test Results: RockingJohnson

Shooting: [3.8/5]
Score given upon the following factors: Usage of every weapon, aiming, switching and running style using sawn-off.
2 attempts

Tactical: [4.5/5]
Score given upon the following factors: Usage of area, drugs and insight of HP.
M4 & Sniper

Driving: [4.5/5]
Score given upon the following factors: Speed, distance and handling of vehicle.
Sultan - 939.0 health

Overall: [4.2/5]

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

by Abuse » October 14, 2020, 7:09 pm
Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately the staff team haven’t seen your taking a part in the Pagati faction, I’ll give you 24 hours to give here a respond whether you choose to stay in Pagati and to reject your application or to leave Pagati and the application will continue.

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » October 15, 2020, 10:30 am
i'll leave pagati
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Abuse

Abuse
Donator

by Abuse » October 15, 2020, 2:45 pm
Application is continued.
---------------------------------
Dear RockingJohnson,

We believe you are trustworthy and loyal enough to be an Akatsuki member. We decided to add you as C rank member according to your test results.

Make sure you re-read the rules and you can get your ingame rights from any Akatsuki leader.

Accepted!

Side notes : The staff team wasn't too sure about you, but you've shown me some loyalty since you left the Pagati faction, I'll give you a chance.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”