Group weapons system ideas

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

37 posts Page 4 of 4

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » September 19, 2017, 12:32 pm
Mafias and criminal organizations have to do shit to get their weapons. If they don't buy from a dealer they steal them.

If scripters did add a quest to restock weapons there would also be a chance that the weapons get stolen from the group (cause that'd be the risk factor for not paying to restock)

Doubt a thing like that would get implemented

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 19, 2017, 4:49 pm
CXdur wrote :
jilla123 wrote :
CXdur wrote :
It would be up to the group leader to decide if they should be forced and to what extent, note the would like part of my post...

Weapons will never be free again and such suggestions will simply be ignored. Useless replies with +1 and no explanation will be removed, we are not going back to the old system.

Well,when in old days there were many players and so you didn't add this
But anyhow,if the weapon system becomes infinite,it would be ez for all the players to enjoy.Tbh,this group system isn't familiar with anything.When 6-7members take drugs or weapons ,it asks refill.
The other thing I want to suggest is when you take weapons when spawned and you duel or lose your armour anyhow and when you come again to the weapon rack ,it says "Leave for others too".
If you are not gonna remove the current weapon system,at least remove this.

This is also up to the group leader to decide. That limit can be completely removed by the group leader.

ackman wrote :
Bobbi wrote :

Put yourself on savings bro, Ackman. ^

Do not spam on your own thread, Contact to the seniors. Cheers!

i donate the same as robin

LSPDU is a cop group and therefore they can receive these weapons for free. If anyone else creates a cop group, they would have the same benefit. It's only realistic that the state pays for their weapons since they are used to apprehend criminals.

yes, they should visit Police Station to get free weapons like criminals go BlackMarket

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Demon.

Demon

by Demon. » September 20, 2017, 6:54 am
I get 250k for weapons but 250k for 1k drugs is fucking pathetic lol

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » September 20, 2017, 8:02 am
CXdur wrote :
LSPDU is a cop group and therefore they can receive these weapons for free. If anyone else creates a cop group, they would have the same benefit. It's only realistic that the state pays for their weapons since they are used to apprehend criminals.

Ye, the 'state' pays for it :lol:
Thanks for the explanation mate.

On a serious note, I paid extra cash (and I never said or will say how much exactly) for spawn weapons when we first got the HQ.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » September 27, 2017, 6:49 pm
A huge +1 for this suggestion!!

We do need to bring the old system back sometimes updates don't work much longer apart from this people starts hating them.Its a kind of unfair the cops get unlimited weapons refill where as the official groups needs re-fill why? If you want to continue with refill thing then do it for the cops as well. The other thing they would say is that a group has a leader and cops is the server thing well look then keep money on every weapon of cops weapon place as well if you dont want to add the refill part keep m4 - 700$ tec9 - 500$ sniper - 850$ or whatever prices the staff wants but please make it fair. Now adays spawning at groups has been very rare and the main reason is this silly refill. I would request the seniors to look over this or make a poll and let the community decide please.

ImageImage

While wanking , He is in my mind always.

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator

HITMAN_CONTRACT

Hitman_C

by HITMAN_CONTRACT » October 4, 2017, 9:35 am
Drugs rack is just a waste of money go buy 1000grams for 15k place of reffiling racks with 250k 100% waste of money and at least makr the percentage more for example 250k gives 30%,i had alot of money now it's all gone need to sell houses to refill again,make the price less or make the percentage more than 30% this is best idea,and for the drugs rack u can see in shops 1k grams of drugs=15000$ (ig money) so making a drugs rack for real money and keep refilling 1k grams for 250000 is really a big lose for us.find a way to resolve this.
Renegades Owner
Ex-Terrorists Captain,You Can't Escape Death
Ex-Vla Diablito
Ex-LSPD United Officer
Ex-Pagati Associate
S.W.A.T Private
Ex-Army Seargent
Ex-Gambino Member
Ex-Maltesini Caporegime

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

by Yousee » October 6, 2017, 9:02 pm
Criminal wrote :
+1, Get back the old system.

Proud To Be Pakistani | Proud To Be Muslim

S.A.Army Sergeant First Class

The Blackouts Advisor + Dreamteam Member + The Saints Member + Stunt King Member + M.B.R Biker + TGOLS Member + Maltesini Associate + Ex-Terrorists + Ex-Vla + Ex-The LeoneFamily
*Lsrcr Donator*
Trusted and Regular Player
If you need help pm me ingame or forum
37 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”