Fady

Fady

by Fady » October 7, 2017, 6:24 pm
Your name: xDeadlyKiller
Suggestion headline: Add the ability to be able to respawn cop cars
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 8.5/10
Why should it be accepted: So basically, the person with the highest arrest online *IN COP SKIN* should be able to respawn the police cars in LSPD, LVPD, and SFPD. Why is it important, well sometimes they vehicles at LSPD are done, and they're somewhere around the map, and we need cars. The highest at score person online should be able to make a poll, or something that appears on peoples' screens that tell them to Press 1 or 2 to vote for which we should respawn the cars. For example I want to respawn the cars so I type (/respawnlspd) or anything similar. After that, a popup message will come in peoples' screen and they will vote whether we should respawn cars or not, by simple pressing 1 or 2

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

by Mr.Nightmare » October 7, 2017, 6:26 pm
CXdur wrote :
This is abuseable and I don't think it's necessary for now. The command would probably be used too much as well and I personally think this is a bad way to deal with it.

It was suggested and denied before.

Fady

Fady

by Fady » October 7, 2017, 6:29 pm
Mr.Nightmare wrote :
CXdur wrote :
This is abuseable and I don't think it's necessary for now. The command would probably be used too much as well and I personally think this is a bad way to deal with it.

It was suggested and denied before.

Adding more bikes and cars would be better then

S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » October 7, 2017, 6:30 pm
This isn't even an issue if there happens to be no cop cars which is rare then go get a car near the station or use cm and ask for a ride you don't need any more commands then you already have -1

Fady

Fady

by Fady » October 7, 2017, 7:10 pm
Indognito wrote :
This isn't even an issue if there happens to be no cop cars which is rare then go get a car near the station or use cm and ask for a ride you don't need any more commands then you already have -1

What if only tagged people can reset?

Making a poll, people voting, etc..

S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » October 7, 2017, 7:49 pm
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

122policeofficer

Policeofficer

by 122policeofficer » October 7, 2017, 8:13 pm
I think I have better advice for you suggestion.If administration could make that for example every 15-20 minutes police cars automaticly get respwan but only those inside and arround PD which means vehicles that aren't used/entered never should be only respwaned so we could avoid respwan unoccupied vehicles but that are using by someone.How about that ? :)

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » October 8, 2017, 4:04 am
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Indognito wrote :

What if only tagged people can reset?

Making a poll, people voting, etc..

Tagged, non-tagged, community supporter, swat, army, pull, it's still a -1 for the reasons stated above. Most of the times you guys only care for the police bikes to abuse the up arrow bug which is why you say there's no cars when there's cars and uc cars still in the lot.

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Karthik » October 8, 2017, 4:56 am
Already been suggested and has been denied over and over because it can be easily abused and would result in great clashes between community members and finally would end up in a great mess with lots and lots of silly reports in the report section. And there are a lot of vehicles in Lspd, 4 helicopters, 5-6 bikes, a swat vehicle, 3-4 police cars, some police rangers and a couple of trucks and Washington(Undercover) car. That is more than 20 vehicles and why do you still need more vehicles, also if you can't get any police vehicles there are a lot of car spawns near to PD. This isn't an official faction lead by anyone, so there should not be any commands for higher ranks or w/e it is. Everyone spawning as cop should have the same advantages. Another option for you is to join LSPDU where you'll spawn with weapons and do have fast cars and bikes in the base.

Fady

Fady

by Fady » October 8, 2017, 8:28 am
[Lsrcr]Karthik wrote :
Already been suggested and has been denied over and over because it can be easily abused and would result in great clashes between community members and finally would end up in a great mess with lots and lots of silly reports in the report section. And there are a lot of vehicles in Lspd, 4 helicopters, 5-6 bikes, a swat vehicle, 3-4 police cars, some police rangers and a couple of trucks and Washington(Undercover) car. That is more than 20 vehicles and why do you still need more vehicles, also if you can't get any police vehicles there are a lot of car spawns near to PD. This isn't an official faction lead by anyone, so there should not be any commands for higher ranks or w/e it is. Everyone spawning as cop should have the same advantages. Another option for you is to join LSPDU where you'll spawn with weapons and do have fast cars and bikes in the base.

Totally forgot about the cars in the garage, but yet again, LSPDU is another option, I agree.

S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Database - SA:MP Server suggestions”