Reporting Hitman Contract.

Reports regarding members of the group may be posted here.

Moderators: Terrorists' Staff, Terrorists Head Tester, Terrorists' Owner

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Babar

Babar

Post by Babar » August 19, 2016, 9:55 am
Your name: Babarr
Their name: Hitman Contract
Reason: Abusing Terrorists Rights.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/lePXw
Notes(if any): He Was Not In His Terrorists Skin And He Is Using Terrorists Nrg And Weapons And He Said Me Dont Report Me I Am Your Friend As You Can See In Pictures.

HITMAN_CONTRACT

Hitman_C

Post by HITMAN_CONTRACT » August 19, 2016, 10:32 am
I am sorry but that was just with mistake.I am gambino associate so i click on any skin i get that skin automatically,It was by mistake dude i forgot to write /spawnoff to stop spawning at gambino building,I wrote /tspawn and i chosed my skin of terrorists,But he gave me skin of associate rank of gambino i didn't notice this because i clicked on the skin assigned to my rank of terrorists.And i took weapons and nrg and went out base.When i saw you following me i thought you want cop hunt and i asked you but i noticed that my skin is wrong and i want to change but you took screens.I asked you to not report me because it's just mistake,but you refused and said no,i knew that you will report me,I used /tspawn again to stop spawning in terrorists base and went to the big gas bottles in idlewood near 24/7 to explode them on the bike to respawn it and on me to change skin.And why didn't you took the last proof?When i said that it was mistake and i explained all,ha?And when you was going to join terrorists you was asking me to tell others to vote for you,remember and you was asslicking me and calling me bro bro bro etc..help me to join i love terrorists etc...And now you joined asslick finished and you report just for mistake.If you took another screen after you jacked the nrg you ll se me explaining all.It was just a mistake and it will not happend again.But the mistake that i did is forget /spawnoff. :disappointed2: I hope you exuse me i will not forget again.And i will be carful.
Renegades Owner
Ex-Terrorists Captain,You Can't Escape Death
Ex-Vla Diablito
Ex-LSPD United Officer
Ex-Pagati Associate
S.W.A.T Private
Ex-Army Seargent
Ex-Gambino Member
Ex-Maltesini Caporegime

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

Post by Swaka » August 19, 2016, 10:58 am
This is your last chance, be careful next time.

Discord: swaka9
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”