Money loss instead of losing everything upon death

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

14 posts Page 2 of 2

Nyut

Nyut
Game Administrator

Post by Nyut » January 12, 2023, 1:49 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
How is killing someone trolling? That's LEOs job. IMO cops shouldn't be ever fined for killing highly wanted suspect (red+). What Beaten said, cops need nerf regarding free weapons.

The game is now realistic and it's not realistic to get 50 or any percentage of your money back after death. An ATM is now on every corner and you can still deposit 100K in less than a minute. If I hadn't lost all my pocket money on respawn, I would have definitely had 2 vehicles by now and I spent at least half my time killing instead of robbing. Everyone would get rich again very quickly.

I said some people kill criminals for fun because they knew we will lose our money if they do so. If this doesn't sound remotely "trolling" to you, then i don't know what is. For some people, it might be okay and perhaps some even think that its fun, but you have to understand that some people dont enjoy being killed just because of that reason, since grinding is quite time consuming to do. And im pretty sure you wont have the time to deposit if you're being chased to hell and back by LEOs even though you "can deposit 100k in less than a minute". There's a reason why i said 2 different suggestions and also asking for inputs on how to find a middle way that wont disrupt the economy.

[Lsrcr]SkBoY

SkBoY
Donator

Post by [Lsrcr]SkBoY » January 12, 2023, 3:23 pm
I agree entirely with Nyut and Karu. Due to a few reasons.

No.1 Quite recently, I was robbing stores and like usual I went inside a store after I robbed it. And, 2 Cops were waiting for me outside 1 with a chainsaw and 1 with a sawn-off. I had no time to "deposit" my money nor surrender. I got instantly fuc*ing killed without any hesitation.

No.2 There are lots of fuc*ing cops who enjoy killing people rather than arresting them without facing any consequences at all. There should be much harsher punishment for "LEOS" if they kill someone for "fun" or without giving time to surrender.

No.3 if you're playing as a Cop you'll get free weapons and free vehicles without paying for them, now as a criminal, you have to visit the BM or ammunition to get weapons, and then you can start robbing and somehow during that process an "LEO" kills you. you have to start from the bottom again.

The point I'm trying to make is that LEOs are OP asfuck right now, they don't have anything to lose at all, as for the criminal. If you die during the fuckin chase you'll lose all of your money just because some retarded cop thought it was fun to kill you without giving you a chance to surrender.
Sup bitch!

Lolmomlol

Lolmomlol
Retired Administrator

Post by Lolmomlol » January 13, 2023, 4:07 am
an insurance system (just like bank robberies) could be implemented for the money loss on death, youll still lose all your money on death but you can claim say >40% of what was lost, since technically speaking when you die you dont really 'die' since you respawn, you can have life insurance which will cover money lost but the amount of money you get back is luck based, getting back atleast 40% seems fair but you cant get all of it back everytime you die because that would defeat the purpose of implementing money loss on death in the first place

if you died before claiming back money from a previous death then it will get overwritten with whatever money you had on your second death even if it was 0, so you wont be able to claim first death's money if you die a second time

you can claim bank insurance from the bank, so what about city halls for life insurance?

this strikes a balance between not losing ALL of your money but also losing a portion of it and not immediately having access to it, and if not claimed your money will still be lost anyways

Spoiler: show

Image - robin

Nex

Post by Nex » January 13, 2023, 3:04 pm
why not, +1

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”