Suggestions for group system

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

56 posts Page 1 of 6

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » April 19, 2017, 9:26 am
Hey,

As you all know we have recently rewritten the group system and put it all into the database. This means that all groups can be customized a lot more than we used to be able to.

I am currently out of ideas on what to add next, but I'll put a list of what I still need to do - it might be inspiring to you. My latest addition to it is MOTD (Message of the day) which can be changed by the group leader and will appear when spawning, but this is merely an example of what we are able to do now that it's in the database. I have also thought about adding some activites you can do together as a group for shared rewards (rewards wouldn't be great as I don't want this to be a pay to win kind of thing).

My todo list so far:
- Group blacklist and in-game applications (an alternative to forum applications, text would be very limited here in comparison).
- Group vaults and log (would require unlocking for each specific groups)

My idea list so far:
- Group activities

Please do help me expand my list!

Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you.
signature

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » April 19, 2017, 11:04 am
I would suggest adding some kind of group activity option. Group leaders would see on-line and off-line player list and see how much time did he spend on group spawn.

About the MOTD, there should be a cooldown on setting it, which is 24 hours, also a notification to the group leaders every 24 hours.
glgy geri

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » April 19, 2017, 11:42 am
CXdur wrote :
- in-game applications (an alternative to forum applications, text would be very limited here in comparison).

That's too bad, don't do this please.

Use correct template boi. xD

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 19, 2017, 11:51 am
ackman wrote :
CXdur wrote :
- in-game applications (an alternative to forum applications, text would be very limited here in comparison).

It's an optional thingy for groups, you'll not be forced to use it.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » April 19, 2017, 1:53 pm
Robin wrote :
ackman wrote :
CXdur wrote :

It's an optional thingy for groups, you'll not be forced to use it.

Correct, this was requested by a group leader and will be toggleable in the group panel.

GalaxyGeri wrote :
I would suggest adding some kind of group activity option. Group leaders would see on-line and off-line player list and see how much time did he spend on group spawn.

About the MOTD, there should be a cooldown on setting it, which is 24 hours, also a notification to the group leaders every 24 hours.

This is definitely not a bad idea, however this would require heavy changes to the way group rights are saved and I am not sure if this is something I have time for in the near future. It's something I'd have to think through.
signature

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

by Sonit » April 19, 2017, 3:34 pm
A small suggestion:
Please make it enable for every group member of X group to see online & offline both group members on selection.
For example:
* I typed /glist
* clicked on VLA
* Then a window should come up saying Online Players | Offline Players
*We can click either one of these according to our will.

Note: I'll come up with some more cool suggestions soon.
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » April 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
I would suggest letting group leaders change car colors, but that'd involve too much work for little gain.

However can we have a group leader have a request command like /request 5 and they will get a message saying they are requested to be in skin. However allow a response command with a simple Y/N like /a N or Y.

(Don't remember if this was suggested before)

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » April 19, 2017, 5:15 pm
Zoroark wrote :
I would suggest letting group leaders change car colors, but that'd involve too much work for little gain.

Don't agree with this, since car colors are supposed to be the same color as the group (afaik) and if they want them to be changed, they can talk to have their cars changed to their desired color. If this is an individual thing, then they can just go to transfender/p&s/wheels-arch/etc. and change it themselves.

-1 on this.

Zoroark wrote :
However can we have a group leader have a request command like /request 5 and they will get a message saying they are requested to be in skin. However allow a response command with a simple Y/N like /a N or Y.

While I do agree that a sort of "call to arms" can be good, group leaders can still type it out on main chat or /pm whoever needs to get online. I do agree that it may make things easier, but still somewhat pointless as the members should be paying attention to either /pm or chat, or whatnot.

Neutral on this.

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » April 19, 2017, 5:22 pm
1st:
Remove the probability and percentage system from the weapon rack. Replace it with a limited amount of total bullets (100,000). Per click on certain weapon should give around 500 bullets instead of 4000 and the total number of bullets that a player could take including all weapons in one spawn should be 5000 maximum.
When there will be 0 bullets left out of 100,000 in the weapon racks it will require a refill of 250k.

2nd:
Duel arena in every base was made for letting their members to duel with each other and improving their dueling skills.
According to the latest update. If a member is having wanted level he can’t enter in any interior of the base (I am not sure if this has been implemented for every group’s interior or just Terrorists, because I suggested it for Terrorists). So there is no chance of cops complaining about base/interior abuse.

What I wanted to suggest is that duel arena should have anything (Gas Cylinder, Fire, Etc) which allows a player to kill himself in order to respawn and come for the duel again. It is because if he is wanted inside the interior there is no way that he can kill himself, unless some other member comes and do it and if the wanted players go out there will be a cop camping for him outside the duel arena. Just to make sure they enjoy their duel this should be done.

3rd:
An automatic rights giving system should be introduced, I will explain what I mean by this.
If a member in a certain group gets suspended for 5 days and a leader takes his rights, it should be given back to him after 5 days, as soon as his suspension is finished.
Same as the temporary ban system. A player gets banned for 5 days and after 5 days he automatically gets unbanned.

That’s all for now.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

HITMAN_CONTRACT

Hitman_C

by HITMAN_CONTRACT » April 19, 2017, 5:30 pm
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
1st:
Remove the probability and percentage system from the weapon rack. Replace it with a limited amount of total bullets (100,000). Per click on certain weapon should give around 500 bullets instead of 4000 and the total number of bullets that a player could take including all weapons in one spawn should be 5000 maximum.
When there will be 0 bullets left out of 100,000 in the weapon racks it will require a refill of 250k.

2nd:
Duel arena in every base was made for letting their members to duel with each other and improving their dueling skills.
According to the latest update. If a member is having wanted level he can’t enter in any interior of the base (I am not sure if this has been implemented for every group’s interior or just Terrorists, because I suggested it for Terrorists). So there is no chance of cops complaining about base/interior abuse.

What I wanted to suggest is that duel arena should have anything (Gas Cylinder, Fire, Etc) which allows a player to kill himself in order to respawn and come for the duel again. It is because if he is wanted inside the interior there is no way that he can kill himself, unless some other member comes and do it and if the wanted players go out there will be a cop camping for him outside the duel arena. Just to make sure they enjoy their duel this should be done.

3rd:
An automatic rights giving system should be introduced, I will explain what I mean by this.
If a member in a certain group gets suspended for 5 days and a leader takes his rights, it should be given back to him after 5 days, as soon as his suspension is finished.
Same as the temporary ban system. A player gets banned for 5 days and after 5 days he automatically gets unbanned.

That’s all for now.

Perfect suggestions i am with u on these points.
Renegades Owner
Ex-Terrorists Captain,You Can't Escape Death
Ex-Vla Diablito
Ex-LSPD United Officer
Ex-Pagati Associate
S.W.A.T Private
Ex-Army Seargent
Ex-Gambino Member
Ex-Maltesini Caporegime
56 posts Page 1 of 6
Return to “Server Suggestions”