Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

6 posts Page 1 of 1

HITMAN_CONTRACT

Hitman_C

Post by HITMAN_CONTRACT » August 9, 2018, 2:23 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Hitman
Suggestion headline: increase the amount of crates in group weapons robbery
Picture: -----
Importance of suggestion: 8/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: Well i wanted to suggest this from long time and forgot.I am suggesting this because this mission is to refill weapons rack for groups,but when we do it always gives 2crates,3 crates,5crates.That's just a waste of time,this mission is added to refill racks,but 3crates what will do for a group that is active and contains alot of members,also this mission is being rarely done because it gives a low amount of crates,rarely getting 12crates or 13.So my suggestion is to make the amount we get minimum 10 and maximum 16.I hope this will be added in the server soon,thank you for reading.
Renegades Owner
Ex-Terrorists Captain,You Can't Escape Death
Ex-Vla Diablito
Ex-LSPD United Officer
Ex-Pagati Associate
S.W.A.T Private
Ex-Army Seargent
Ex-Gambino Member
Ex-Maltesini Caporegime

BeX

BeX

Post by BeX » August 9, 2018, 3:16 pm
I do supporting this suggestion, its needed because many members isn’t going to refill the weapons and drugs. This isn’t about money at all, I do understand since all group can easily refill their weapons by doing this kind of stuff

Also I would like to add same suggestions with this, how about we can refill our drug by do the same thing like taking the drugs at crack den and then deliver it to the base. If you want to do that, you need to use a drug dealer job

@Hitman, you can put this in your suggestion also

Note : Add a poll

+1

Lieutenant General S.A Army

Army High Command * Assistant-Head Training Officer

Apply here

Game Administrator l Blackouts Leader l LSPD United Chief l Vics Gang Bossman l The Legends Manager l Image

Need administrator assistance? Kindly click the link

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » August 9, 2018, 3:40 pm
+1 Of course. It is quite annoying when we go so far and get under 5 crates. And yes members are so lazy do that and if they do and get 4crates 3 crates then rip.

Or if staff want this to be same. You can add that same shop in Ls aswell.
I am same!

AK33L

Ak3EL
Event Host

Post by AK33L » August 9, 2018, 6:10 pm
ExperimentalBeX wrote :
I do supporting this suggestion, its needed because many members isn’t going to refill the weapons and drugs. This isn’t about money at all, I do understand since all group can easily refill their weapons by doing this kind of stuff

Also I would like to add same suggestions with this, how about we can refill our drug by do the same thing like taking the drugs at crack den and then deliver it to the base. If you want to do that, you need to use a drug dealer job

+1

I completely agree with bex
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

HITMAN_CONTRACT

Hitman_C

Post by HITMAN_CONTRACT » August 9, 2018, 10:07 pm
ExperimentalBeX wrote :

+1

It's good,and also they must reduce the drugs price or increase the drugs amount cz 250k for 1000grams is very op price,and that's the reason why i didnt add drugs rack in mbr.This topic id about increasing the amount of crates,make a new topic for this suggestion,it's also needed.
Renegades Owner
Ex-Terrorists Captain,You Can't Escape Death
Ex-Vla Diablito
Ex-LSPD United Officer
Ex-Pagati Associate
S.W.A.T Private
Ex-Army Seargent
Ex-Gambino Member
Ex-Maltesini Caporegime

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner