Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

29 posts Page 3 of 3

Lumix

Lumix

Post by Lumix » January 12, 2019, 8:34 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Flameknight wrote :
How about if someone's is doing it, you do it too? It's not rulebreaking, or maybe, even possibly, you just /eject.
Now the /pull idea is good, not saying that it is bad, but for entering a car at all to be rulebreak doesn't make sense.

Firstly /pull cmd is for cops. So criminals can't use that if other use g to avoid kill. And till the time we write eject and get in the car, they will be done with taking drugs or injects etc. So there is literally no use of /eject.

If someome does a wrong thing we should do the same lol? Doesn't make sense. If you just want to leave a fight simply gets killed or arrested what's the problem? Or don't induldge in a fight if you can't accept lose.

People usually do it when they have like 40 percent of HP and G in vehicle till it gets full again which takes definitely at least 6-7 seconds. Now if you can't type /pull ID in that time, then seriously... I agree that it should be damagable in the first place, but /pull is also a great solution.

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

Post by RockingJohnson » January 12, 2019, 8:39 pm
Lumix wrote :
Milyn wrote :
Stop crying its fine the way it is

unskilled noob spotted

Use one word only dude noob and unskilled similarly means the same.
And am agreed with milyn
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 13, 2019, 5:00 am
Lumix wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Flameknight wrote :
How about if someone's is doing it, you do it too? It's not rulebreaking, or maybe, even possibly, you just /eject.
Now the /pull idea is good, not saying that it is bad, but for entering a car at all to be rulebreak doesn't make sense.

Firstly /pull cmd is for cops. So criminals can't use that if other use g to avoid kill. And till the time we write eject and get in the car, they will be done with taking drugs or injects etc. So there is literally no use of /eject.

If someome does a wrong thing we should do the same lol? Doesn't make sense. If you just want to leave a fight simply gets killed or arrested what's the problem? Or don't induldge in a fight if you can't accept lose.

People usually do it when they have like 40 percent of HP and G in vehicle till it gets full again which takes definitely at least 6-7 seconds. Now if you can't type /pull ID in that time, then seriously... I agree that it should be damagable in the first place, but /pull is also a great solution.

Lol? You know 10 injects full health in how many seconds? We always have copied it /takedrugs 25 and /inject 10 . So it takes literally 2-3 secs for applying them and gaining some health back . Not all do their full hp some of them often use to only apply drugs .

And /pull and is only for cops and it rarely works.
I am same!

Aleksa

Aleksa
Game Administrator

Post by Aleksa » January 13, 2019, 6:00 pm
I agree +1

Fix this please.
Faraon78910 wrote :
i remember back in 2013 when aleksa told me to give me keys of helicopter, i did and i never saw my helicopter again :cry: :cry:

Raskit wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
no this game is cancer anyway, also why you put this I you antichrist? turn your life around please bro.

lol

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

Post by Mateej » January 14, 2019, 10:50 am
I just arrest them in that scenario, but making them vulnerable would be nice.

BeX

BeX

Post by BeX » January 14, 2019, 12:25 pm
+1 I’m agree with this even I’m the one who did it.

Explanation: It’s really weird as you can see he can’t take any damage if someone trying to shoot. It’s allowed because there’s a official rules. But its looks like abusing to die. Of cause leos and crime can do the same thing.

Another example: If that’s allowed, why jump bug isn’t allowed while being chased or wanted? Leos also can do the same thing.

Make them damage when we were trying to shoot them. So it’s really fair

Lieutenant General S.A Army

Army High Command * Assistant-Head Training Officer

Apply here

Game Administrator l Blackouts Leader l LSPD United Chief l Vics Gang Bossman l The Legends Manager l Image

Need administrator assistance? Kindly click the link

Zedy

Zedy

Post by Zedy » January 16, 2019, 1:25 am
It's unrealistic in so many ways, suddenly when you enter the car as a passenger you became this immortal God who has to be ejected, and even if you get ejected you can press G again before the other guy leaves the car to do anything to you. Also if it isn't your car you have to time the /eject at the perfect second otherwise it wont work, if you fail it once or twice, the guy is already at full hp. Just make the passengers vulnerable and it should fix everything, there is no reason they should be untouched. +1 from me, great suggestion.

Zeyad_Mafia

xSupreme

Post by Zeyad_Mafia » February 12, 2019, 12:21 pm
I think this can be /locked now.

Flying solo like a eagle, Walking alone like a wolf.

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator

Post by Mastro » February 12, 2019, 4:41 pm
Zeyad_Mafia wrote :
I think this can be /locked now.

Indeed.

You are now able to damage players who are sitting in an unoccupied car.

Thanks for the suggestion!

29 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Accepted”