Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

29 posts Page 2 of 3

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » June 10, 2018, 10:13 pm
ExperimentalBeX wrote :
I’m totally agree with this.

/q after kidnapped is allowed but you’re not allowed to rejoin the server in 30 minutes. It’s report able, so your suggestion is the solution. Great idea.

tbh 30min is the most shittiest rule ever. You shouldnt be allowed to /q whatever the case is (if they will have a proper reason to /q they will just right it in their defence). The thing is that you /q'ed and that's a rule break cause trust me if you had to go somewhere simply die from him (if you have a hit or you are wanted) or give ransom and /q it takes hardly 1sec to do that. Moreover the poeple who are experienced and know that a rule restricting the usage of /q when kidnapped exists they simply force timeout when they fail to convince the kidnapper to release them and when they get reported they simple say that internet problem or the game crashed, electricity went out etc etc.

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » June 10, 2018, 11:09 pm
Heisenberg wrote :
ExperimentalBeX wrote :

/q after kidnapped is allowed but you’re not allowed to rejoin the server in 30 minutes. It’s report able, so your suggestion is the solution. Great idea.

tbh 30min is the most shittiest rule ever. You shouldnt be allowed to /q whatever the case is (if they will have a proper reason to /q they will just right it in their defence). The thing is that you /q'ed and that's a rule break cause trust me if you had to go somewhere simply die from him (if you have a hit or you are wanted) or give ransom and /q it takes hardly 1sec to do that. Moreover the poeple who are experienced and know that a rule restricting the usage of /q when kidnapped exists they simply force timeout when they fail to convince the kidnapper to release them and when they get reported they simple say that internet problem or the game crashed, electricity went out etc etc.

Or instead of having to constantly defend yourself after getting reported 10 or more times (usually by friends of the 1st reporter or kids who get butthurt at something you did months even years ago) over 1game crashes 2 real life issues 3 samp related issues causing player to have to leave etc, they can simply not add this, it’s not important for you to get cash as kidnapper since its not often used to begin with and if used only for the intentions of annoying certain people or to combat cops, also the 30 minutes rule is a good rule because it prevents those who intentionally do it to come ingame for 30 minutes, which effectively wastes their time since it’s reportable to constantly do it as a means to evade or avoid having to ether get jailed or pay the ransom if they come back for even just a minute under the limit.

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » June 11, 2018, 12:28 am
Indognito wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :
ExperimentalBeX wrote :

Or instead of having to constantly defend yourself after getting reported 10 or more times (usually by friends of the 1st reporter or kids who get butthurt at something you did months even years ago) over 1game crashes 2 real life issues 3 samp related issues causing player to have to leave etc, they can simply not add this, it’s not important for you to get cash as kidnapper since its not often used to begin with and if used only for the intentions of annoying certain people or to combat cops, also the 30 minutes rule is a good rule because it prevents those who intentionally do it to come ingame for 30 minutes, which effectively wastes their time since it’s reportable to constantly do it as a means to evade or avoid having to ether get jailed or pay the ransom if they come back for even just a minute under the limit.

I use this skill and not only me many other people do and I have seen a lot of people kidnapping lately, also the convo here isnt abt if u get the money or no cause that's totally on luck, here im talking about force timeout and intentional /qs which is a rule break. About the 30min rule yea it's a gud rule but in ny opinion the reported player still should be questioned about why he left and why did he join exactly after 30min

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » June 11, 2018, 2:31 am
Heisenberg wrote :
Indognito wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :

I use this skill and not only me many other people do and I have seen a lot of people kidnapping lately, also the convo here isnt abt if u get the money or no cause that's totally on luck, here im talking about force timeout and intentional /qs which is a rule break. About the 30min rule yea it's a gud rule but in ny opinion the reported player still should be questioned about why he left and why did he join exactly after 30min

If it is an actual rule break then how come a suggestion was made? Players who break rules will usually get in trouble if the rule is broken enough times and legitimate reports (not someone complaining in /adm) are made, Sure it may take a few days sometimes even a month for someone to finally do something but it’s better then suggesting rules that will not be enforced, also if they are gone for 30 minutes they usually have something to do,when I’m ingame and I use that command regardless of the situation it’s usually because I have no more time to spend inthe server and it’s pretty self explanatory, as for the force timeout there is no way to actually prove that unless if the player times out and can re-join in a matter of seconds, even still it’s just a waste of time and it would be obvious (unless if explained otherwise) on their part so in the long run they really are only hurting themselves.

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

Post by RockingJohnson » June 11, 2018, 9:39 am
+1 ill go with heisenberg great suggestion mate
Reason: Most of non-tagged members even some new players use to do /q even after being told that ''you are not allowed to this after being kidnapped'' and some of them does that they call there friend near them and /gc them the money when they are in the car (kidnapped) and then ransom amount is left is in hundreds for example: 747$, 570$ so am getting to annoyed by this system
Thanks a lot to heisenberg for this suggestion

Edit: there should be a time limit in this like while you place a hit on someone when he left the server with the hit so the money you have spend on hit refunds automatically. so i mean that when a player left the game while being kidnapped so the ransom should be automatically transferred to the kidnapper's Balance randomly. how about this? :) :) ;) ;)
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » June 11, 2018, 9:49 am
+1, I dont even know why should anyone disagree to this suggestion. Actually you will find indognito disagreeing to any suggestion which puts /q evaders into trouble because maybe he himself does it.

We don't care what you go through in real life. Don't come in game if things are wrong and if you do come don't just rulebreak and blame 'RL issues'. If you need to /q while you are kidnapped you can do /ransom (id), end of the story. If you /q without ransoming then you should expect money to be deducted because that's how it works. If your SAMP crashes or you can't run SAMP properly in 2018 then that's not the kidnapper's problem either. It is your fault, deal with it
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » June 11, 2018, 10:49 am
BeaTen. wrote :
+1, I dont even know why should anyone disagree to this suggestion. Actually you will find indognito disagreeing to any suggestion which puts /q evaders into trouble because maybe he himself does it.

We don't care what you go through in real life. Don't come in game if things are wrong and if you do come don't just rulebreak and blame 'RL issues'. If you need to /q while you are kidnapped you can do /ransom (id), end of the story. If you /q without ransoming then you should expect money to be deducted because that's how it works. If your SAMP crashes or you can't run SAMP properly in 2018 then that's not the kidnapper's problem either. It is your fault, deal with it

^
Abuse, pay the price, that easy
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » June 11, 2018, 11:40 am
Indognito wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :
Indognito wrote :

If it is an actual rule break then how come a suggestion was made? Players who break rules will usually get in trouble if the rule is broken enough times and legitimate reports (not someone complaining in /adm) are made, Sure it may take a few days sometimes even a month for someone to finally do something but it’s better then suggesting rules that will not be enforced, also if they are gone for 30 minutes they usually have something to do,when I’m ingame and I use that command regardless of the situation it’s usually because I have no more time to spend inthe server and it’s pretty self explanatory, as for the force timeout there is no way to actually prove that unless if the player times out and can re-join in a matter of seconds, even still it’s just a waste of time and it would be obvious (unless if explained otherwise) on their part so in the long run they really are only hurting themselves.

The reason that no one uses kidnap skill anymore is that
1. You can no longer /dkidnap while sitting in the car which increases the risk
2. Most of them /q or force timeout and that is not the type of fun we look for while being a kidnapper

Moreover, who wants to report ? report people for /q'ing everytime increases reports and wastes the time of the kidnapper because first he kidnapped the player and then he had to report him for /qing and also wastes the time of admins dealing with same shit again and again. It is better to introduce something and give this problem an end. You might have enough time to report every single person for /qing but I dont. And for your kind information it is a rule break hhh.

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » June 11, 2018, 4:58 pm
BeaTen. wrote :

Nice, starts to accuse when doesn’t get his way, hows about you actually get a life then come talk to me, but you really aren’t active enough to know what goes on, besides I find it funny how a former ban evader is getting mad at rules that aren’t even being broken half of the times but since you are guilty of said rulebreaks you have to try and use this route to justify what you say but in reality anyone with 2 brain cells can see past your autistic rants. It’s actually amusing to see someone try to argue when they think people forgot about their constant and recant bad deeds, you can try to bash me all you want I follow the rules, yet it has actually been proven that you don’t.XD so save the bullshit for some who is dumb enough to believe it.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » June 11, 2018, 5:45 pm
Indognito wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :

Nice, starts to accuse when doesn’t get his way, hows about you actually get a life then come talk to me, but you really aren’t active enough to know what goes on, besides I find it funny how a former ban evader is getting mad at rules that aren’t even being broken half of the times but since you are guilty of said rulebreaks you have to try and use this route to justify what you say but in reality anyone with 2 brain cells can see past your autistic rants. It’s actually amusing to see someone try to argue when they think people forgot about their constant and recant bad deeds, you can try to bash me all you want I follow the rules, yet it has actually been proven that you don’t.XD so save the bullshit for some who is dumb enough to believe it.

Your activity: 1347h 4min
My activity: 1685h
'You aren't active'.
I don't know what triggered you. Maybe the 10 year old kid inside you that eagerly /q abuses whenever you rob city hall and I am waiting outside woke up. That kid then tells me that his PC crashes. How convenient. You can feel free to get triggered whenever you want, this is a kid friendly community. We have been raising toxic kids like you since 2013. Looking forward to see improvements in you!
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).
29 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Accepted”