Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

21 posts Page 2 of 3

Hamoo

Hamoo
Donator

Post by Hamoo » December 4, 2018, 6:51 pm
Eternnnnnity wrote :
+1.

Its so annoying that people camp at new locations. I dont have any script so i find difficulty in finding the present locations. Although i remember some of the locations but not all because of the previous year's christmas update.
Spoiler: show

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » December 5, 2018, 2:48 am
+1000000
I was crying all over the server that I don't know a fucking location.
Adding on what's the use of finding gifts if you knew where it is?
I am same!

Wanted.

Wanted
Game Administrator

Post by Wanted. » December 5, 2018, 2:53 am
Eternnnnnity wrote :
+1.

Its so annoying that people camp at new locations. I dont have any script so i find difficulty in finding the present locations. Although i remember some of the locations but not all because of the previous year's christmas update.

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

Post by Criminal » December 5, 2018, 9:45 am
Eternnnnnity wrote :
+1.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

MinaTo

MinaTo
Donator

Post by MinaTo » December 5, 2018, 9:58 am
Eternnnnnity wrote :
+1.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marley

BobMarley69

Post by Marley » December 5, 2018, 3:34 pm
+1. this is so annoying.
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN AND PAKISTANI AND LSRCR TAGGED MEMBER

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » December 5, 2018, 3:59 pm
RockingJohnson wrote :
+1

Gorm wrote :
Hello guys,

I've been reading through several suggestion topics recently, and I've seen a lot of replies saying either "Positive", "Negative" or "Neutral", just like in SWAT/ARMY applications. While it's appreciated that you guys take part in these discussions, I would like to kindly ask you to avoid making such short posts, because they don't tell us anything. We want to know what you think, what your opinion on the matter is. When replying to a suggestion topic, please raid your mind and try to express the positives and negatives about that suggestion, and what led to your final decision.

It's also nice to help contribute to an idea, if someone has a suggestion for something and you believe you have an idea for how it could work, suggest it. When it comes to ideas, quantity is preferred over quality. The reason for that is when several people come up with ideas together, people will inspire each other and in the end the best ideas are the ones that will be chosen anyway. The bad ideas might also be excluded from the start if they are not possible or not worth the time for instance, but there is no shame in suggesting an idea that isn't accepted. All your suggestions are appreciated!

Forum warnings will be handed out to players who fail to follow these simple instructions, and if the player repeatedly fails to follow them, they might be restricted to read only in this section.

Thanks!

tl;dr
Don't just reply with a +1 or -1 on a suggestion as it doesn't really show how you feel about the suggestion

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » December 5, 2018, 4:44 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
RockingJohnson wrote :
+1

Gorm wrote :
Hello guys,

I've been reading through several suggestion topics recently, and I've seen a lot of replies saying either "Positive", "Negative" or "Neutral", just like in SWAT/ARMY applications. While it's appreciated that you guys take part in these discussions, I would like to kindly ask you to avoid making such short posts, because they don't tell us anything. We want to know what you think, what your opinion on the matter is. When replying to a suggestion topic, please raid your mind and try to express the positives and negatives about that suggestion, and what led to your final decision.

It's also nice to help contribute to an idea, if someone has a suggestion for something and you believe you have an idea for how it could work, suggest it. When it comes to ideas, quantity is preferred over quality. The reason for that is when several people come up with ideas together, people will inspire each other and in the end the best ideas are the ones that will be chosen anyway. The bad ideas might also be excluded from the start if they are not possible or not worth the time for instance, but there is no shame in suggesting an idea that isn't accepted. All your suggestions are appreciated!

Forum warnings will be handed out to players who fail to follow these simple instructions, and if the player repeatedly fails to follow them, they might be restricted to read only in this section.

Thanks!

tl;dr
Don't just reply with a +1 or -1 on a suggestion as it doesn't really show how you feel about the suggestion

No mod4u

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

Post by RockingJohnson » December 6, 2018, 2:25 pm
Milyn wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
RockingJohnson wrote :
+1

Gorm wrote :
Hello guys,

Thanks!

tl;dr

No mod4u

thanks for informing
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Geri

Geri
Donator

Post by Geri » December 10, 2018, 10:16 pm
I believe the locations have been changed.
glgy geri
21 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Accepted”