Possible significant shock & taze changes [SURVEY ADDED]

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

65 posts Page 2 of 7

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » May 20, 2019, 5:50 pm
Juicy wrote :
Y'all should nerf the shock gun cause its super op.

Cops have to arrest criminals.
Criminals have to kill Swat
Cop
Army

Don't you think shock should be a little buff than tazer.
I am same!

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » May 20, 2019, 6:00 pm
NEGATIVE

People with bad aiming or inconsistent aiming (including me) will never play as cop or will never do cophunt alone after this. This will really effect the gameplay of peoples.
While people with good and consistent aim will outplay every other player easily in server.
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

Flameknight

Flameknight

by Flameknight » May 20, 2019, 6:01 pm
Huge positive on this one, I like the idea of actually needing to do something than just typing to shock/taze

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » May 20, 2019, 6:03 pm
Aamir wrote :
NEGATIVE

People with bad aiming or inconsistent aiming (including me) will never play as cop or will never do cophunt alone after this. This will really effect the gameplay of peoples.
While people with good and consistent aim will outplay every other player easily in server.

But that's the point. Currently it requires little to no skill. You see new players being able to take down a criminal/LEO as if they are playing on the server for years. Practice makes better.

Nowadays all we see is taze vs shock fights/spam. Removing the command was just a suggestion, once again there are always many alternatives you guys can suggest.

Unc3N 8D

uncen
Donator

by Unc3N 8D » May 20, 2019, 6:08 pm
Aamir wrote :
NEGATIVE

Better players should win in most cases.

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » May 20, 2019, 6:10 pm
My vote is also negative the current situation is way better than the disadvantages of this suggestion. I, according to me this will make the leo skin dead minority of the players are too much skilled to kill/shoot immediately plus the thing is that it wont requure skills it will be like kind of continuous kill streak. So no. -1
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Juicy

Juicy
Retired Administrator

by Juicy » May 20, 2019, 6:10 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Juicy wrote :
Y'all should nerf the shock gun cause its super op.

Cops have to arrest criminals.
Criminals have to kill Swat
Cop
Army

Don't you think shock should be a little buff than tazer.

Being able to taze 2 times vs being able to shock 6 times in a row is a whole different story. The range on the shock gun is ridiculous too.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » May 20, 2019, 6:13 pm
Make taze and shock recharge time same (right now we can use more shocks than tazers), no need for shock reflector, it will ruin the gameplay even more, remove tazereflector, no need for criminal shock gun/tazer gun, its good as long as we both get equal shock and taze
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » May 20, 2019, 6:13 pm
Cops will never use the tazer gun. It's very easy to straight cuff and arrest even now. Imagine if this gets implemented, the criminals won't stand a chance against LEOs. We all know that they don't stand a chance vs SWAT/Army now, with this addition, I believe they won't be able to stand a chance even against cops. However, I think that the introduction of the Black Market was a mistake. Also the 12 shock guns criminals get. Back in the days, the maximum amount of shock guns you can own was 3 (Salesman | 24/7) and there were no issues. I don't believe criminals were complaining either. If you compare criminals vs LEOs, the LEOs obviously have more advantages. There are two LEO factions with special perks, while a criminal faction doesn't exist.

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » May 20, 2019, 6:16 pm
I don't think it's a good idea as majority of the playerbase is not skilled enough to adjust to such changes, they will be in a huge disadvantage which will make them lose interest, it will also affect those who are skilled enough, instant cuff is still there which means after you are cuffed, there is almost no chance of escaping (when you leave a shop and cop is waiting, etc). This will also mean that significant changes will be done with factions, for example: S.W.A.T. cuff range, shock resistant Army, basically no chance after being dragged and many more.

In my opinion there is no need for huge changes at all, the main issue right now is that taze has cooldown after 3 uses, shock gun - 5 (i think, or more), which is mostly why LEOs complain and no longer use /taze in a combat because they know shock gun will prevail. Simply making it so both criminals and cops have to recharge after the same usage will resolve majority of problems and complains (maybe not for S.W.A.T. because they already are powerful enough).
65 posts Page 2 of 7
Return to “Database”