Hp - items rack, drug bag, hit time freeze for afks, 2 MW if MW afk

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

33 posts Page 1 of 4

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » January 19, 2020, 3:39 pm
Your name: Faraon
Suggestion headline: Add headphones to items rack
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 5/10
Why should it be accepted: Although this is donor feature I see no harm in adding this to groups since it's already available in 24/7 shop and idk anyone who actually donates for it. Most of items from 24/7 are already in items rack so why this one shouldn't be as well?

Suggestion headline: Make drug bag more useful

Importance of suggestion: 8/10
Why should it be accepted: Basically just increase its chances of drugs not being found. 80% of times I'm searched for drugs they are found. It's really annoying and I saw many people saying drug bag is useless.

Suggestion headline: Freeze hit time if player is afk

Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: It's just really annoying and unfair to evade hit on this way imo.

Suggestion headline:
Add another most wanted suspect if current most wanted is afk for more than 5 min. Once the afk player is back, there is again only one most wanted suspect

Why should it be accepted: If the MW suspect is afk, army's cannot use 3 out of 5 vehicles, making those vehicles useless. Also MW suspect brings more score and money for arrest so this benefits all LEOs.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » January 19, 2020, 4:11 pm
Positive to all, MW should not be one btw i would say there must be 2-3 in such circumstances
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Meow

by Meow » January 20, 2020, 6:09 pm
Good suggestions +1, make sure to make drug bag more expensive/rare, so it will be hard to get, but more useful vs cops.

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » January 31, 2020, 9:50 am
Positive to all suggestions, they're pretty well explained.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » January 31, 2020, 12:46 pm
Positive for all except the Hp as its a donation item to keep up its importance it should NOT be added in the group items depot

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » January 31, 2020, 6:19 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
Your name: Faraon
Suggestion headline: Add headphones to items rack

Why should it be accepted: Although this is donor feature I see no harm in adding this to groups since it's already available in 24/7 shop and idk anyone who actually donates for it. Most of items from 24/7 are already in items rack so why this one shouldn't be as well?

Suggestion headline: Make drug bag more useful

Importance of suggestion: 8/10
Why should it be accepted: Basically just increase its chances of drugs not being found. 80% of times I'm searched for drugs they are found. It's really annoying and I saw many people saying drug bag is useless.

Suggestion headline: Freeze hit time if player is afk

Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: It's just really annoying and unfair to evade hit on this way imo.

Suggestion headline:
Add another most wanted suspect if current most wanted is afk for more than 5 min. Once the afk player is back, there is again only one most wanted suspect

Why should it be accepted: If the MW suspect is afk, army's cannot use 3 out of 5 vehicles, making those vehicles useless. Also MW suspect brings more score and money for arrest so this benefits all LEOs.

#1. We are thinking of removing headphones completely from 24/7 stores. It is a donation item and it has been rendered pretty much useless since it can be bought in-game for a very cheap price too. In addition, most groups now have subwoofers. Players will only be able to purchase them from the shop, or they can listen to the radio whilst in Luxury House area/within a group (subwoofer)/whilst in a vehicle.

On a side note, you can now change the Luxury House radio station and/or turn it off since it was requested a lot. However please do use it properly and gently. If this causes issues (players disagreeing constantly which station to play, abusing it by turning it off etc) we will have to revert back to the old one which plays a certain radio station by default.

#2. We will look into the chances of successfully finding drugs when person is carrying a drug bag and update you. If it's too low we will definitely increase it.

EDIT: There is 80% chance for drug bag to work, and 20% to fail. However, if you are on drugs and get searched then the chances for drugs to be found are 100%.

#3. This sounds rather nice and it will probably be worked on in the future, however I would personally like more opinions on this since it will be a rather important change.

#4. Great idea and it was a plan for V9. Will definitely work on it sooner or later.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » February 21, 2020, 9:05 pm
good idea and Good suggestions +1
Positive

Amin

AmouN

by Amin » February 21, 2020, 9:51 pm
Nice suggestions , headphone should be in item wracks since its already in 24/7 as he said and all other suggestions are well explained Positive

getrektdude

Getrekt

by getrektdude » February 22, 2020, 12:21 am
Dr.Amine wrote :
Nice suggestions , headphone should be in item wracks since its already in 24/7 as he said and all other suggestions are well explained Positive

Mastro wrote :

#1. We are thinking of removing headphones completely from 24/7 stores. It is a donation item and it has been rendered pretty much useless since it can be bought in-game for a very cheap price too. In addition, most groups now have subwoofers. Players will only be able to purchase them from the shop, or they can listen to the radio whilst in Luxury House area/within a group (subwoofer)/whilst in a vehicle.

S.W.A.T Sergeant | Community Supporter

not a weeb!

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » February 22, 2020, 11:09 am
Another idea is instead of removing headphones completely from 24/7 (considering you can listen to the radio 1. whilst in a car 2. if you purchase it from the shop 3. from group subwoofers) we can also upper the price of it in 24/7 shops.

Opinions are welcome.

Also please refrain from posting ''+1' or ''-1''' comments. Those have and will be deleted since they don't add much to the topic.

33 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Database”