PAKIS Donation

Duplicates or suggestions on hold are moved into here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

30 posts Page 3 of 3

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » November 17, 2016, 2:26 am
Skillzz wrote :
Zoroark wrote :
Why not just let people use their credit/debit cards?

We do via paypal - it's easier for us.

Well I'm pretty sure it'd be much appreciated by the community to do it that way along with your debit/credit card

Just make sure the info is deleted after the transaction is complete

(I only know a tiny bit of all of this so yeah there might be details I don't understand so go ahead and explain if you want to)

[Lsrcr]Yakuza

Yakuza

by [Lsrcr]Yakuza » November 23, 2016, 9:55 pm
+1

You can do that with onebip or with paygol
Click on the pic.

LS-RCR Donator | Tagged Member | S.W.A.T. Ex Commander | Top Active | Map Creator

HITMAN_CONTRACT

Hitman_C

by HITMAN_CONTRACT » November 24, 2016, 5:11 pm
+1 this will help the server to stay alive!
Renegades Owner
Ex-Terrorists Captain,You Can't Escape Death
Ex-Vla Diablito
Ex-LSPD United Officer
Ex-Pagati Associate
S.W.A.T Private
Ex-Army Seargent
Ex-Gambino Member
Ex-Maltesini Caporegime

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » December 17, 2016, 7:23 am
please add visa card option so that people living in asia can donate too this will lead to more donations and help the server to stay up though. It can be like energ can link the payment to his paypal so that when we pay it directly goes in his account . Please work on this !!
Spoiler: show

ImageImage

While wanking , He is in my mind always.

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » December 17, 2016, 10:32 am
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :
please add visa card option so that people living in asia can donate too this will lead to more donations and help the server to stay up though. It can be like energ can link the payment to his paypal so that when we pay it directly goes in his account . Please work on this !!

You can add a visa card to a PayPal account.

Not sure if PayPal is blocked where you are from tho?
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

[Lsrcr]Invincible

[IND]Invincible
Donator

by [Lsrcr]Invincible » December 17, 2016, 6:26 pm
Visa and Master card are accepted on paypal,

Not sure about Pakistaan but in india, According to Reserve bank of india, All debit & credit card must have 2 step verification (OTP) which is not supported in foreign countries, they can just use the card without OTP on their mobile.

As far as I understand, Paypal would not work with the Indian banking system.

The Indian banking system, as per RBI guidelines, require authorization on any online card transaction. For example, if you make any transaction with your VISA card, you have to enter a 3D password.

However, is not required in US or even in Europe. When the transaction with cards was just incepted, there was not seen any need for such authorization. It was in its form adopted by the west. This however, is not true in case of India which adopted cards almost a decade later.

Paypal would not work in this model where authorization would be required with every transaction. This completely breaks the goal of Paypal.

This is not a professional opinion. Just my understanding.

Only few banks in india support this scheme, few days ago myself i opened a account in axis bank, i asked them they assured me that the card will work on paypal. Not every indian player don't have these cards because minimum balance to create/handle these accounts is 10,000 INR, Which is very high amount for students/gamers.

so all you need to do is, go to bank besure you are atleast 18 years old and open a bank account.
Today, for the first time i donated $10 to lsrcr without any friend's help, It was quick and done in seconds!

Google, supported debit cards on paypal in pakistan.
Before opening, ask the bank guy if the card will work on paypal.

Good luck.

//phone

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

by [MOB]ibrar.123 » December 19, 2016, 4:46 am
Skillzz wrote :
[MOB]ibrar.123 wrote :

You can add a visa card to a PayPal account.

Not sure if PayPal is blocked where you are from tho?

i Live in Dubai and paypal hardly works here like basically no one uses it here and getting visa card you need alot of money for that if the community allows visa/debit card transactions i can easily donate through my student visa card . Please try getting this as it would make more donations and easy to donate !!

ImageImage

While wanking , He is in my mind always.

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator

Gangsta4EVER

Gang

by Gangsta4EVER » December 22, 2016, 12:42 pm
+1 i would donate via phone, because that's the only way i can donate
| Former La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Caporegime | Former S.A. Army Sergeant Major |

mo5rb

Mo5rB

by mo5rb » December 25, 2016, 6:34 pm
+1 that will help me donate because i cannot use visa or paypal

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » January 14, 2017, 11:38 am
We're currently discussing and speaking with our Head Administrator on what is happening about this.

You will more than likely be updated with something new / another method when we decide how it'd work.

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll take it into consideration and discuss within the staff team.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter
30 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Database”