↜ Syndicate Suggestions ↝

When the 'legal activities' have been dealt with, then it's time for some quality free time in the Club.

Moderator: NCS Commission

26 posts Page 1 of 3

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » June 20, 2018, 11:20 am

The Syndicate is always open to more ideas. If you got something on your mind that you think will benefit the group and you want to let the Staff know about it, this is the place for just that. Please check other suggestions to make sure you're not about to suggest something that has already been suggested before. Once you have suggested something, the Staff will discuss your suggestion and decide to approve or disapprove it.

Those who would like to suggest something should use and follow the template below.

Code: Select all
[b]Your Name:[/b] (Here)
[b]Your Rank:[/b] (Here)
[b]Your suggestion:[/b] (Here)

Thank you for your interest in helping to improve the National Crime Syndicate!

ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja
Donator

by ShadowNinja » June 20, 2018, 11:24 am
Your Name: ShadowNinja
Your Rank: PROSPECT
Your suggestion: Add group achievements. And if possible, make it different from the other groups :D .

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » June 20, 2018, 11:27 am
ShadowNinja wrote :
Your Name: ShadowNinja
Your Rank: PROSPECT
Your suggestion: Add group achievements. And if possible, make it different from the other groups :D .

Thank you for your suggestion, we are currently in the works of adding and creating achievements! :)

Cophunting

Paclauna

by Cophunting » June 21, 2018, 1:59 pm
Your Name: ( Paclauna )
Your Rank: (Prospect)
Your suggestion: ( Add Mountain bike, i'm sure other member use mountain bike to cophunt. why? because mountain bike hard to get arrested on swat,army,cops. thanks, )

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » June 21, 2018, 2:03 pm
Your Name: RockingJohnson
Your Rank: Prospect | Actually i am on a 7 day trial
Your suggestion: Add a NRG-500 and add an item stock in the hideout and remove the lift and put a gate like leone family so it will be not accessible for others and if we want to let someone enter so we can give him keys or permisiino to enter the building
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » June 21, 2018, 6:18 pm
Cophunting wrote :
Your Name: ( Paclauna )
Your suggestion: ( Add Mountain bike, i'm sure other member use mountain bike to cophunt. why? because mountain bike hard to get arrested on swat,army,cops. thanks, )

rockingjohnson wrote :
Your Name: RockingJohnson
Your Rank: Prospect | Actually i am on a 7 day trial
Your suggestion: Add a NRG-500 and add an item stock in the hideout and remove the lift and put a gate like leone family so it will be not accessible for others and if we want to let someone enter so we can give him keys or permisiino to enter the building

Thank you for your suggestions! It'll be discussed within the staff team. :)

Knavery

Knavery

by Knavery » June 22, 2018, 9:00 am
Your Name: ([Inc]iCeFroG)
Your suggestion: (i Suggest the command /Getwanted why? because we don't need to harm the groupmates like /rob/rape and etc to get wanted . and it's useful for everyone cuz to those want's to cophunt ,we can easily take wanted and we are ready Cophunting while we are in base :) i hope everyone appreciate it. thanks for reading.
Life is good, you just need to know how to deal with it.

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » June 22, 2018, 10:36 am
[Inc]IceFroG wrote :
Your Name: ([Inc]iCeFroG)
Your suggestion: (i Suggest the command /Getwanted why? because we don't need to harm the groupmates like /rob/rape and etc to get wanted . and it's useful for everyone cuz to those want's to cophunt ,we can easily take wanted and we are ready Cophunting while we are in base :) i hope everyone appreciate it. thanks for reading.

You can always get wanted by travelling to Dillimore (which is not far from our premises) and enter a police vehicle which will equally make you all wanted without the need to harm each-other (/rape, rob or whatever). This suggestion therefore isn't a necessity.

Screamouz

Screamouz

by Screamouz » June 26, 2018, 9:28 am
Your Name: [Lsrcr]ScreaM
Your Rank: Prospect
Your suggestion: Let's improve the NCS group better and all the members feel comfortable in the group and grow better and better and better :)
Spoiler: show
✭Proud To Be Muslim✭ ✭Tagged Member Since 2017✭
✭Akatsuki S Rank✭ ✭VLA Saldado✭ ✭NationalCrimeSyndicate Member✭ ✭Dom Kryshas✭ ✭DreamTeam Member✭ ✭MountainBikeRiders Biker✭

nobody12

NobodY
Developer

by nobody12 » June 26, 2018, 10:00 am
We are already growing greater day by day
I guess you need some rest.

26 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “The NCS Club”