Ramadan Discussion

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
41 posts Page 2 of 5

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » May 11, 2019, 5:37 am
Ghetto wrote :
In how many days are you guys not able to eat or drink?

Ramadan lasts 30 days

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » May 11, 2019, 6:01 am
OG.Loc. wrote :
Ghetto wrote :

Ramadan lasts 30 days

So in 30 days you guys will not be able to eat or drink? Howcome you guys dont die? Not being sarcastic though.

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » May 11, 2019, 6:16 am
It's a festival right?
But basically all I can read and y'll telling him that all muslims keep fast for 30 days because
" Fasting is feeling the poor people who cannot afford their own food, or once they do, they give it to their children so doing the same like them could make us feel them better and obviously help them as much as we can."
One of you stated.

Socially if I think it's good that you treat poor special on these days.
But logically if you provide them(poor) food, they will be more happy! If you will feed them not only their lives will be blessed but you might get blessings from them. By keeping fast you can just show "respect" But you can't really provide them what they really need.
*No offense*
There are festivals in my country too which I don't like. So it's just my opinion. Don't take it as offend to your religion.
I am same!

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » May 11, 2019, 6:17 am
Ghetto wrote :
OG.Loc. wrote :
Ghetto wrote :

Ramadan lasts 30 days

So in 30 days you guys will not be able to eat or drink? Howcome you guys dont die? Not being sarcastic though.

Lol as far I know they broke it every evening.
I am same!

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » May 11, 2019, 7:58 am
Ducati. wrote :
It's a festival right?
But basically all I can read and y'll telling him that all muslims keep fast for 30 days because
" Fasting is feeling the poor people who cannot afford their own food, or once they do, they give it to their children so doing the same like them could make us feel them better and obviously help them as much as we can."
One of you stated.

Socially if I think it's good that you treat poor special on these days.
But logically if you provide them(poor) food, they will be more happy! If you will feed them not only their lives will be blessed but you might get blessings from them. By keeping fast you can just show "respect" But you can't really provide them what they really need.
*No offense*
There are festivals in my country too which I don't like. So it's just my opinion. Don't take it as offend to your religion.

Pal its a fact to feel the poor people not a compulsory thing to do because it is not a TRADITION/PILLAR of islam which means fasting is compulsory in this month plus in Ramadan the needy and poor are also given the main components of food just like 1 sack of rice,flour,spices(there are much things) from the mosques and also from the houses and many more these things are given to the needy poor people just to fulfill their needs also clothes are distributed among those.
Spoiler: show
If you Wanna know more so use discord instead of pulling out mistakes without being well known that what Ramadan is and is it any tradition or what feel free to use discord RockingJohnson #7546 or Forum PM(s)
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » May 11, 2019, 12:39 pm
OG.Loc. wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Honestly, with no offense, this seems like stupid tradition to me.

It's not a tradition it's an obligation of each muslim.I believe this obligation is much better than celebrating someone's comeback which never happend.It helps you in so in so many ways.If you fast there are chances you can lose weight,you remove all the toxins from your body.

Robin if you're interested to fast tell me,I can send you a schedule(Greenwich Mean Time+1)

It'd be really good if you try fasting one day,it keeps you healthy as Friday said.

How the Ramadan works is pretty much easy,we're allowed to eat and drink until a specific time (Time goes 2minutes earlier everyday except some days).Then we usually work,sleep,play games to spend the time but one thing you should never do is complain about it (e.g say repeatedly you're hungry or thirsty).Then iftar comes,Iftar time means it's the time we're allowed to eat and drink again until a specific time.Ramadan lasts 30 days and after the last day we celebrate the whole month of Ramadan,known as Eid.We cook a lot of different kind of foods and cakes.

It doesnt make sense to me because you do these all good things only 1 month and care about them. 'Normal' person who cares about himself and others tries to be that kind of person everyday whole year.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » May 11, 2019, 1:54 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
OG.Loc. wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Honestly, with no offense, this seems like stupid tradition to me.

It's not a tradition it's an obligation of each muslim.I believe this obligation is much better than celebrating someone's comeback which never happend.It helps you in so in so many ways.If you fast there are chances you can lose weight,you remove all the toxins from your body.

Robin if you're interested to fast tell me,I can send you a schedule(Greenwich Mean Time+1)

It'd be really good if you try fasting one day,it keeps you healthy as Friday said.

How the Ramadan works is pretty much easy,we're allowed to eat and drink until a specific time (Time goes 2minutes earlier everyday except some days).Then we usually work,sleep,play games to spend the time but one thing you should never do is complain about it (e.g say repeatedly you're hungry or thirsty).Then iftar comes,Iftar time means it's the time we're allowed to eat and drink again until a specific time.Ramadan lasts 30 days and after the last day we celebrate the whole month of Ramadan,known as Eid.We cook a lot of different kind of foods and cakes.

It doesnt make sense to me because you do these all good things only 1 month and care about them. 'Normal' person who cares about himself and others tries to be that kind of person everyday whole year.

Doing this act for one specific month is compulsory however there are peoples that i know who keeps the fast for most of the year (whenever its allowed to keep)
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » May 11, 2019, 2:57 pm
guys muslim people do fast for 30 days but in 1 day they have to fast like "Azaan Fajr 4:30am to Maghrib 7:06pm" and its keeps going but from maghrib 7:06pm to fajr 4:30am they can eat anything.

ImageImage

signature

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » May 11, 2019, 6:48 pm
I will tell you guys much about Ramadan and about fasting

So first of all Ramadan is an Islamic Month of 29 or 30 days in which whole Muslim community who are totally able to fast can fast. Its compulsory for every Muslim man and woman to fast in this holy month (Unless there is some sickness or something which can be effected if a person is fasting example some medical conditions which requires drips or medicine which has to be taken during the timing of fasting and without taking these, a person can get seriously damaged or can come in critical danger. In such case the its not necessary to fast).

Now lets talk about FAST. Fasting physically means that keeping yourself away from food and drink for a specific amount of time that is the time from Namaz-e-Fajar (Time when sun rises) till Namaz-e-Maghrib(Time when sun sets). Now this is not what fasting really means. There is a broad meaning of fasting in Islam. Fasting does not only means keeping yourself away from eatables but its true meaning is keeping yourself away from any kind of act that is forbidden or considered wrong in Islam. This include Cheating, Lies, Abusing, Fighting, Keeping yourself away from sex and all the other acts. Any act which in any case is wrong is not allowed in condition of fasting. Moreover it also shows a sign of unity among Muslim Ummah as only during the month of ramadan, The whole Muslim community eats together for two times in a day that is at time of Fajar, when our fasting period starts, and at time of Maghrib, Where it ends.

Adding further to this it also makes us feel like we all are one. The poors and the rich are equal in Islam as we are not allowed to eat during the specific time period which tells us how poor feels and what they go through when they dont find anything to eat and stay hungry for all day long or maybe for days. It also encourages us to help them as this month tells us about their serious condition and a feeling of helping others is generated in out hearts that we should help them and our help can make their day better than what it was expected to be.

Now about fasting only in the month of ramadan, So i would like to tell you this that in Islam, We are not restricted to fast only in the month of Ramadan. A person who wishes to continue fasting can continue even after ramzan or in any month as long as its allowed. There are some days on which fasting is not allowed which include the EID days that is the first day of Shawal, Islamic month that comes just after Ramadan. fasting in the month of Ramadan is an compulsory however a person willing to fast for the whole year can fast for the whole year (Except the restricted days for fasting)

Last thing about fasting is that we fast only between the sunrise time and sunset time that means after sunser and before sunrise we are allowed to eat and drink but still we are not strictly not allowed to do any wrong act that can hurt someone or is not allowed in Islam.

Note: Tell me if i wrote anything wrong as this is what i know atleast or what i heard about ramadan so far. I can be wrong too so please correct me if i am wrong.
    Aamir Vakeel

signature

ImageImage

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » May 11, 2019, 6:59 pm
Aamir wrote :
I will tell you guys much about Ramadan and about fasting

So first of all Ramadan is an Islamic Month of 29 or 30 days in which whole Muslim community who are totally able to fast can fast. Its compulsory for every Muslim man and woman to fast in this holy month (Unless there is some sickness or something which can be effected if a person is fasting example some medical conditions which requires drips or medicine which has to be taken during the timing of fasting and without taking these, a person can get seriously damaged or can come in critical danger. In such case the its not necessary to fast).

Now lets talk about FAST. Fasting physically means that keeping yourself away from food and drink for a specific amount of time that is the time from Namaz-e-Fajar (Time when sun rises) till Namaz-e-Maghrib(Time when sun sets). Now this is not what fasting really means. There is a broad meaning of fasting in Islam. Fasting does not only means keeping yourself away from eatables but its true meaning is keeping yourself away from any kind of act that is forbidden or considered wrong in Islam. This include Cheating, Lies, Abusing, Fighting, Keeping yourself away from sex and all the other acts. Any act which in any case is wrong is not allowed in condition of fasting. Moreover it also shows a sign of unity among Muslim Ummah as only during the month of ramadan, The whole Muslim community eats together for two times in a day that is at time of Fajar, when our fasting period starts, and at time of Maghrib, Where it ends.

Adding further to this it also makes us feel like we all are one. The poors and the rich are equal in Islam as we are not allowed to eat during the specific time period which tells us how poor feels and what they go through when they dont find anything to eat and stay hungry for all day long or maybe for days. It also encourages us to help them as this month tells us about their serious condition and a feeling of helping others is generated in out hearts that we should help them and our help can make their day better than what it was expected to be.

Now about fasting only in the month of ramadan, So i would like to tell you this that in Islam, We are not restricted to fast only in the month of Ramadan. A person who wishes to continue fasting can continue even after ramzan or in any month as long as its allowed. There are some days on which fasting is not allowed which include the EID days that is the first day of Shawal, Islamic month that comes just after Ramadan. fasting in the month of Ramadan is an compulsory however a person willing to fast for the whole year can fast for the whole year (Except the restricted days for fasting)

Last thing about fasting is that we fast only between the sunrise time and sunset time that means after sunser and before sunrise we are allowed to eat and drink but still we are not strictly not allowed to do any wrong act that can hurt someone or is not allowed in Islam.

Note: Tell me if i wrote anything wrong as this is what i know atleast or what i heard about ramadan so far. I can be wrong too so please correct me if i am wrong.

I hope this will answer all your questions and queries. If you still got some about anything, Feel free to PM me or quote it here and i will find the best possible answer that will totally answer your questions.
    Aamir Vakeel

signature

ImageImage

41 posts Page 2 of 5
Return to “Religion & Culture”