My honest opinion about the existence of God

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
27 posts Page 2 of 3

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » July 5, 2019, 7:07 pm
Tolis. wrote :
We live in a society

BOTTOM TEXT

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » July 5, 2019, 7:11 pm
I only read till the chicken part, now I'm hungry

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » July 5, 2019, 8:15 pm
It was better when you gave us a tutorial on how to make cornflakes.

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » July 6, 2019, 4:35 am
Makes sense

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » July 6, 2019, 7:44 pm
Why am I not surprised there isn't any decent replies?
Share your opinion instead of trying to mock me, because its making you look really uneducated, ignorant and close minded.
glgy geri

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » July 6, 2019, 9:20 pm
Bro so no one created god that's why god is known as a GOD.
God can be defined as a word which also directs you towards powers and infinity things
There are many things in the universe which has proven that their is a god.
god is nor a fairytale neither it's made by humans.
There is holy book QUR'AN KAREEM
which has proven many of the theories and doubts which no one has done it before. So what do you think who has done it? A human nature cannot go so deep.
An example
There was a question that how are metals present underground in the core of the earth (bad English :[ )
Quran has the answer and it is when in the space 2 planets got crushed in to each other the parts of it (the pices we may say or the broken parts) were fallen in to earth which is the cause of metals like gold,silver, platinum are found underground.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » July 7, 2019, 2:10 pm
There are billions of people in this world with dozens of belief system. Believe can be defined as accepting something or someone to be true without any proofs or physical evidence. Some believe that God has multiple categories, some believe God has multiple gods with him, some believe God has a son and some believe God has a mother... on all these believes, one thing is common and that is "supreme authority". It is true that God gives people hope, hope to strive, hope to struggle, hope to stand and do something , it motivates people, it helps them stay firm and strong and I honestly don't see the reason why someone would hate someone for believing something. Just as the same way you believe there is no God doesn't mean there isn't? You yourself are believing something without any proofs or physical evidence. Just as the same way you are believing there is life out there.. perhaps there is.. and perhaps not? It is a believe. Our minds are limited and we haven't explored everything to call our self all knowing. Just the same way if you were telling a person 400-500 years back that we would be flying and reaching places.. the response would be same as yours that it's "fiction" but it's not a fiction anymore. We humans keep evolving and getting to know new things which we once thought to be a joke, a fiction or just a fairy tale. Just because you believe something to be true doesn't mean that "believe" is certainly true nor does it mean that "believe" is false.

It's all good if you believe there is no god.. I don't have any problems with that nor does my believing in God should trouble you. You don't have to keep insisting that there's no god there's no god.. repeating the same sentence to get some kind of reaction. If you believe there isn't then just keep it to yourself and yeah it's all good. Don't shove down your opinions on other people's throat. I have my reasons to believe in One God and perhaps my reasons won't convince you right now or ever nor does your 'no god' theory convince me.

Peace!

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » July 7, 2019, 2:16 pm
RockingJohnson wrote :
Quran has the answer and it is when in the space 2 planets got crushed in to each other the parts of it (the pices we may say or the broken parts) were fallen in to earth which is the cause of metals like gold,silver, platinum are found underground.

I know where you are bringing this but trust me there is no such thing of planets crushing down and parts falling which cause metals, gold, silver in the earth. Qur'an only speaks of 'sending down' of iron and the word used for 'sending down' is literal. But in no instance it speaks of what you are saying. I'm correcting you on this because someone could come up and ask for proofs from you and you would have none to prove your statement except some video of a scholar explaining this out of his own imaginary made-up story.

matperrod

Matperrod

by matperrod » July 9, 2019, 2:41 am
Geri I understand your concept. I had a friend who would always say to me there is no God. One day we were outside he was on a ladder fixing something and the ladder broke, he started to fall and he started yelling Oh God! Oh God! I said to him who are you yelling at? I said I thought you didn't believe in God? :D LMFAO . This world is full of good and evil but believe me dude Iv'e seen a lot of evil. If there is evil there is good and God = Good. So many things in this world that can't be explained. To not believe in God is like not believing in Oxygen. I rest my case. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » July 9, 2019, 6:37 am
RockingJohnson wrote :
Bro so no one created god that's why god is known as a GOD.
God can be defined as a word which also directs you towards powers and infinity things
There are many things in the universe which has proven that their is a god.
god is nor a fairytale neither it's made by humans.
There is holy book QUR'AN KAREEM
which has proven many of the theories and doubts which no one has done it before. So what do you think who has done it? A human nature cannot go so deep.
An example
There was a question that how are metals present underground in the core of the earth (bad English :[ )

i read only infinity part now i am going to watch infinity war again

ImageImage

signature
27 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Religion & Culture”