My honest opinion about the existence of God

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
27 posts Page 1 of 3

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » July 5, 2019, 11:55 am
God is described as a powerful thing above us, which has the ability to control us, he is our leader, our mentor and he navigates our lives.
The human race is built on hierarchy. It is built on the survival of the fittest. Unlike animals, people plan to achieve their success, they fight to reach the top. The chicken is followed by her children, our parents lead us through life, there is a prime minister/president to navigate us etc, means that the creations of this earth want to be leaded by someone. Without someone to lead us, we are lost, confused and scared. Logically, for people to get self motivated, they create an unbreakable fiction figure to motivate and give them hope on the worst times. That is what humans created, also known as God, Jesus, Allah, its the same concept. So to put it in short words, people created God to be self motivated, which is a good psychological tactic.
The second argument is the other life except ours in the universe. Its pretty selfish and ignorant to claim that we are the only existing thing in a space that we cannot comprehend, which we call the universe. And if we do accept other life in this universe, we have to think the fact that their goals might not be to survive and be on top of the hierarchy. They might have different goals from us. They might get satisfied with different things, things that we may not understand. Now, if this is true, which most likely it is, then the existence of God, which is a leader, might be useless to them, since they are not in need on one.
Religious people's most common question. Who created the universe? There must be a creator!
The answer is I don't know, and neither does anyone. But the creation of the universe, according to God's theory, is again based on our instincts and way of existing. And even if we accept the theory that there must be a creator, then the question rises, who created God? Many might say it makes no sense because God came with time, which also could be that this whole universe popped to existence with time without anyone creating it. Or maybe the answer is something that our mind cannot reach and we are limited to find out. I do know one thing for sure, that if we find the understandable answer to how did the universe exist, then we basically answer many many many more questions about the planets, our earth etc.

So, in short: I believe that God is a fiction character created by humans to self motivate and keep peace and harmony between each other. There is no such thing as God. God does not exist.
glgy geri

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » July 5, 2019, 1:43 pm
Your post has been sent to god,
I am same!

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » July 5, 2019, 1:45 pm
God is waving at you. Tap to wave back!
Last edited by Crazymix on July 5, 2019, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » July 5, 2019, 1:53 pm
Welcome back

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

by Eternnnnnity » July 5, 2019, 2:17 pm
No one asked ur opinion

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

by Luka » July 5, 2019, 2:23 pm
Okay Geri

PoLaT_alemdar

PoLat_alemdar

by PoLaT_alemdar » July 5, 2019, 2:39 pm
You can easily write "i am an atheist" instead of writing that kind of a long thing at this weather which is 39 degrees
Danzig wrote :
what? i swear I do not wear Aimbot

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » July 5, 2019, 3:19 pm
Ye nothing wrong with it as long as it is an 'opinion' and not enforced, someone else might believe God exists, that's his opinion, nothing wrong with either as long as they don't tell each other why are they right/wrong
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

RockingJohnson Online

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » July 5, 2019, 3:42 pm
Oh my god! Wow.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

Tolis.

Tolis
Donator

by Tolis. » July 5, 2019, 5:28 pm
We live in a society
27 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Religion & Culture”