Is the universe finite or infinite?

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
20 posts Page 1 of 2

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » November 3, 2017, 9:46 pm
480km above the Earth, you will lose your breath and die in a minute. Yeah, you just entered the space. Its not very welcoming, is it? But, we have designed some suits which protect us. They create an atmosphere, with a temperature in our body, they give us oxygen and then protect us from the sun.
In that height, you can see the Earth, you can also see the moon, the sun and maybe other planets if you know the right points, but how can you see where you are standing? I mean, before you were in Earth, and you couldn't see the whole Earth, but once you moved 480km above, you can see half of it. How high do we have to get to see the black area? Well, we don't call it the black area, we call it the universe. How high would we need to get to see a clear view of the universe, and in what area would we be if we get that high? But, do we even have an idea how big the universe is? Can we see the boundaries?
No, we can't .
So, is the universe infinite, or finite?
Lets move back to the solar system. As we know, its very similar to an atom. Electrons are the planets, protons are the sun. So, lets just pretend that our solar system is an atom. Now just imagine you comparing an atom with a solar system, its ridiculously way way bigger.
this is the milky way, is it similar to this?
Do you get it yet? I am saying that the milky way is nothing else, just a bit of smoke. Yea, the smoke in real life, and we are an electron from an atom of that smoke.
We call this a galaxy, and there are tons of galaxies in this universe.
I know, it sounds crazy, but believe it for a second.
The path wont change, the size and mass will.
All these years we could see the answer of the atom just by looking at a clear night sky, but we chose the hard way.
So, since there are electrons(planets) and on these electrons there are electrons which are way smaller than the planets, then does it mean that there are other electrons on our electrons? The size will change the same, so its so small that we would never be able to find them, but we can understand them just by looking at a mirror.
I've reached to the conclusion that we are standing somewhere in the path with some custom sizes, with a mirror in the night, we are in this path, its the same, its all a copy of one another, all it changes is the size and mass.
So, there is bigger then the universe. We can imagine the universe as our sky and another layer upon it.
What i am trying to say is there will always be bigger and bigger, smaller and smaller, its an infinite path.

Final conclusion is that the universe is finite, but the path is infinite, it only changes by size and mass.

Most of you didn't really understand what i said here, but if you read really carefully, and draw the imaginations on your mind, you will understand it. Don't let anything limit your mind, think as much as you can, be as creative as you can, and if you do that, it all will make sense. What i wrote here is not even 10% what I have realized, its extremely hard to explain, but really easy to understand, once you get the right imagination. There are so many more questions, such are there alive beings on our atoms, or are we one of a kind? All i know is we are not the only one here, others exists, perhaps not on our solar system, but surely on other solar system and galaxies, perhaps we will master the use of a wormhole and get in contact with other creatures, maybe smarter, than us and explain this way better.
For any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you for your time!
glgy geri

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » November 3, 2017, 10:02 pm
I wanted to reply but I am too tired to correct everything everywhere, luckily Amal can do this for me :lol:

Amal, the stage is yours mate.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Escobar

Escobabe

by Escobar » November 3, 2017, 10:07 pm
Well, based on religion, universe expands.

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » November 3, 2017, 10:31 pm
Robin wrote :
I wanted to reply but I am too tired to correct everything everywhere, luckily Amal can do this for me :lol:

Amal, the stage is yours mate.

There is nothing wrong, because i just said a theory, and theories are not facts.
glgy geri

Sowhat

Sowhat
Retired Senior Administrator

by Sowhat » November 3, 2017, 11:45 pm
Why overthinking?
Just live your life and die

Keep it simple
Have a drink, get buzzed, chill and enjoy.

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » November 4, 2017, 2:59 am
That is infinite in my sight as well as many scientists sight.You know,many say when you enter a black hole,they say you travel to a other dimension.This means that it's like billions of universes there outside.The thing is,we don't know much about them.
Sowhat wrote :
Why overthinking?
Just live your life and die

Keep it simple

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » September 21, 2018, 4:59 pm
The universe is finite and it is the true.
One can read the translation of our holy quran and can find out about all the problems and other calamities and creations and creatures of universe
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

matperrod

Matperrod

by matperrod » August 17, 2019, 3:13 am
Definitely Infinite. We haven't been able to explore a quarter of it there are many things left to discover.

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

by Sinner » August 17, 2019, 3:27 am
Although I'm a Muslim but I don't limit my thinking, as Geri mentioned. In my opinion (I haven't research about it much yet), it seems infinite unless we (the humans) destroy it ourselves with bombs and shit, like we are already. Earth is because of us, if we aren't here, it will be just as an empty house without family.

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » August 17, 2019, 4:30 am
Well, the observable portion of the universe is quite finite. But there are a lot to explore beyond the observable limit which is 'infinite'.

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader
20 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Religion & Culture”