Reporting [Lsrcr]Alberto

You can use this section if you would like to report a Blackouts member.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

4 posts Page 1 of 1

[MOB]ibrar.123

ibrar
Donator

Post by [MOB]ibrar.123 » February 20, 2018, 1:49 pm
Your name:[MOB]ibrar.123
Their name: [Lsrcr]Alberto
Reason:Being bossy , Over-powering rights, Abusing rights. As always spawning at blackouts base , i spawned in a wrong skin bymistakely and alberto was sitting in a car doing nothing, i just went to him for simply and hi , he was like change the skin and all..... the proofs include every single evidence of him being bossy in-game.Alberto you are in adivisor rank or tester and you are no one to say to obey your oders i respect you for that rank being bossy is clearly and simply overpowering your rights. i respect every single person of this group as i have been in this group from a long time. I know every single rules and what to follow of blackouts.Hope so you dont need to remind me always that what is right and what is wrong. if you have seen me doing wrong report me here as this section is made for reporting i guess. He took my rights 2 times saying that you are not obeying my orders which didnt make any sense at all. If you are angry or depressed from being in-game please quit and take some rest and then be back.Throwing your anger on any of the group member is not tolerated. Please focus more on newbies and in helping them instead of being bossy on the old vicks.Hope so everything was simple and clear.
Proof:Image Image Image
Anything else:Being bossy never works.
Spoiler: show

ImageImage

While wanking , He is in my mind always.

Image Image

Image Image

Top Robber - Regular Player - Tagged Member - Pro Active On Forums - Co-leader of Undercover Mafia - Dreamteam Member - Ex Member of Dom famiglia - Ex Member of Clownie - Ex Member of Maltesini Family - Ex Member of Metallica - Ex Member of Akatsuki - Member of Blackouts - Member of Tgols - Member of Vla - Member of Pink Angels - Donator

alber

Alberto
Donator

Post by alber » February 20, 2018, 2:31 pm
Dude, First of all when you came to me to say hi, I asked you to change this skin then you start talking and saying no and some thing like that and you said that's "Dony and ackman didn't ask you to do this thing ( To change the skin) " then i took your rights, after few seconds I gave you the rights again and told to spawn in the group's skins but you spawned again with another skin like you are challenging me, I asked you one more time to change skin then you started saying that's you are only a Advisor and why I have to obey your orders ( from me if there is no advisors then who will keep the group clean)
- I didn't see you following the rules when you said "I follow the group rules not yours" The rule I told you about it's a group's rule.
- I'm not bossy because if i'm bossy or any one who is telling the members what to do is bossy so the group will die.
- And who said I don't have rights to do that, I'm Blackouts' staff members.

At the end i'm saying, all the members are the same and all the members have to follow the rules, and of course you still a member so you have to obey the rules.

Thanks for understanding if you can,
Alberto
[Lsrcr]Alberto
;)
;)

Discord: Alberto ;)#2481

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█░▄▄
▒▒▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
▒▒█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▒▒▒▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░░░░░▀░░░░░█
▒▒▒▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄

signature

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » February 20, 2018, 2:53 pm
Blackouts Rule wrote :
3. You must follow all the orders given by The boss and higher ranker.

You broke the rule here. Rule clearly says to obey higher rank order.

You should have taken permission from The Staff+ for using the skin of your choice.

Alberto have performed great job in regards to his position, there was no power abuse by Alberto.

I never noticed you if i had i'd have simply warned you.

Consider this as a Verbal warning (respecting your loyality) Becarefull next time. Have fun

Report closed.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » February 20, 2018, 3:19 pm
Your rights will be given back.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10