S.W.A.T. Application: Dracola [Denied]

Moderator: S.W.A.T. Commanders

11 posts Page 1 of 2

Cyanide

Cyanide

Post by Cyanide » January 29, 2023, 3:55 pm

[b]In-Game Name:[/b] Dracola [b]Score:[/b] +13000 [b]Country & Timezone (GMT):[/b] EGYPT ~ GMT+2[b]Website Profile:[/b] https://ls-rcr.com/user/Dracola [b]Proof of Stats & Activity:[/b] [url]https://ibb.co/QXsNyHR[/url]
Reason (OPTIONAL): Hello guys it's been a while, Hope you all doing pretty good, at first i must introduce myself, My real name is Mohamed i'm 21 years old, as u may know I was a SWAT member before I left the server due to educational purposes, but I finished almost all the hard things in my education so now, I have alot of free time so i'll become even more active than before so, I decided to come back to the server and join the SWAT again because I really had fun back then, when I was one of the team, and one of the main reasons for me to join the SWAT team is that we all work as one, It's one of the most collaborative team I have ever seen, and whenever I team with you guys i always find it fun, Can't wait to be one of you and learn more about the Faction.
Code 29

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

Post by Veen » January 29, 2023, 4:15 pm
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/tB2k8V7/SWATlogo2.png[/img][size=180] [b]LS-RCR SWAT GROUP LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM[/center][/b][/size]
[center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,INTRODUCTION][b][size=160]Thank you for applying for S.W.A.T.![/size][/b] Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your driving, speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.[/legendary][/center][center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,WARRANT OFFICERS][list][b] [size=110][*]Warrant Officer 3 - Elmasry [*]Warrant Officer 2 - Koko [*]Warrant Officer 2 - Hiresh [*]Warrant Officer 1 - CrazyMix[/list][/size][/b][/center][/legendary]
[center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,OTHER INFORMATION]If you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to submit a request on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, you'll be in direct contact with them. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.[/legendary][/center][center][legendary=#00FFFF,white,CONTACT US][url=https://discord.com/invite/rZj3MkF][img]https://i.ibb.co/hyFJPLK/swat-discord2.png[/img][/url]
[/center][/legendary]
Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team

Koko

Koko

Post by Koko » January 29, 2023, 5:11 pm
SPECIAL WEAPONS AND TACTICS
Applicant's name: Dracola
Admission Test ResultsCommunication skills: Passed

The applicant and I exchanged words with confidence and transparency, our conversation was deemed good enough and convinced me to continue with the test.

S.W.A.T. Rules: Passed

The applicant answered correctly to 10 out of 10 questions and thus has passed on the rules part.

Speed of Commands: Passed

Applicant had 3 attempts for the standing part and 3 attempts for the running part.
His average speed of commands in the standing part was 3.67 seconds.
His average speed of commands in the running part was 3.67 seconds.
His overall average speed of commands was 3.67 seconds.

M4 and Sniper accuracy

M4 part:
First attempt: The applicant popped 3 tire(s) with low damage.
Second attempt: The applicant popped 4 tire(s) with low damage.

Sniper part:
First attempt: The applicant popped 4 tire(s) with low damage.
Second attempt: The applicant popped 4 tire(s) with medium damage.
Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant officers Team

Fierce

F1erce
Donator

Post by Fierce » January 29, 2023, 10:30 pm
Good luck for applying in S.W.A.T.
My vote is going to be Positive due to the following reasons:
- Your results showing how skilled you are, that's impressed me

- Nothing to mention regarding your attitude since its decent and fine

- Experienced guy also his communication skills are fine.

- Finally I would like to play with him in the skin as a teammate he will be a good addition to our team.

[/i]
Good luck.
Fierce,
SPC
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning
• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]
Los Vagos Gang Banger

Hamoo

Hamoo
Donator

Post by Hamoo » January 30, 2023, 2:38 pm
Hello Dracola, it's been a long time, welcome back to the server really glad to see you come back again to the server, it's always has been a pleasure playing with you, you had and still being kind and matured to me and everyone i know, and as i can see your results in the test is a demonstration for your skills, you truly deserve to be part of the faction
Positive
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show

KariM

Karim
Donator

Post by KariM » January 31, 2023, 12:33 am
Ho ho I didn't see that coming
but can't lie I'm glad to see you willing to be one of us again it been a long time a lot of things changed from the time you been part of the team but I believe you will be a great addition so I completely support you (Positive
)

Future advice : incase that idiot made it, don't play with him while he's hungry, he lose IQ tremendously it literally become some huge negative number (sorry bro facts should be mentioned too :lol: :twisted: )

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

Post by Squanix » January 31, 2023, 2:13 pm
I really do not know you, as we may have never met, but you got good marks on the test, and other members seem comfortable with having you on the team, so I can't go unfairly in this application with another vote except a positive, would be a fine addition!

Shahan

ShahaN
Event Host

Post by Shahan » January 31, 2023, 3:43 pm
I would go with Green light, Dracola is really friendly guy with good set of skills. Just keep your current activity as it is, Best of Luck

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » January 31, 2023, 6:31 pm
Hello Dracola, you are a friendly guy who I never had a problem with, your skills and overall behavior in the server are suitable, you also seem to be dedicated and determined to join the faction, you deserve a shot!

Positive.

TheNinjaWizzard

TheNinjaWizzard

Post by TheNinjaWizzard » February 1, 2023, 7:02 pm
Hey Dracola,

I do not know a lot about you, I feel as though you need more time before joining our faction. You have good marks on your tests and I was teaming recently with you and your communication skills are acceptable. But for that I'm going for a Neutral.

Good luck in your application.

Regards, Wizzy.
S.W.A.T. Sergeant | Pagati Caporegime
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “S.W.A.T. || Denied Applications”