2 posts Page 1 of 1

EzPlayer.

EzPlayer

Post by EzPlayer. » April 19, 2019, 3:17 am

• In-game name: EzPlayer
  • Score: 3000+
  • Rate your skills in Stunting: 8/10
  • Proof of status: https://imgur.com/a/Lg6sxh6
  • Why would you like to join Stunt Kings: Hello All Stuntking members, I am here to apply to this group. And I really like stunt using NR-500. And I really like the members who are very stunt and I immediately applied to the stuntking group. Your members want me to join a good group. I really like the base and I really like to create events for everyone who can. Then I applied to this group. I hope this group runs smoothly and there are no problems with others. Thank you.
    Regards, EzPlayer
[Lsrcr]EzPlayer
Proud To Be Muslim
signature
Danii'sGangstas:Gangster
Dom Famiglia:Associate
StuntKings:Stunter
Saints:Members
Clowns:Clowns
NCS:Prospect

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » April 19, 2019, 7:55 am

Applied too early.
You may re-apply after 7 days[26 April] if you wish so!
Spoiler: show
[b]Former Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#804000][b]Maltesini Underboss Pagati Underboss[/b][/color] [b][color=#0000FF]Gambino Underboss[/color] [color=#000000]Blackouts Miracle[/color][/b] [color=#FFFF00][b]Stunt Kings Tester[/b][/color] [color=#00FFBF][b]Renegades Tester[/b][/color][b]Current Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#800080][b]S.A Army Event Officer S.A Army Sergeant[/b][/color] [color=#BF0000][b]Absynth's Crew Veteran[/b][/color] [color=#0000BF][b]Spetsnaz General[/b][/color] [color=#008000][b]SFC Cruiser[/b][/color] [b][color=#004000]Community Supporter[/color][/b]
[/size]
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”