House transfer Problem :/

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
20 posts Page 1 of 2

usman

Usman.

Post by usman » June 26, 2014, 11:22 am
ur Name:Usman...
Their Name:[lsrcr]yuvi
Reason :Hey all , I have one problem that i wanna share with u guyzz that first of all i was in LV looking for any best 18 dps int but then [lsrcr]Alber who is also the brother of [lsrcr]yuvi pm me that he has one house at LV which has a best out side and it is donated .. then we both go to see that house and when i saw that house i really like that outside area and i just wanna buy it .When i ask a price for that house from [lsrcr]Alber then he said that he will tell u in 1 min by asking his brother [lsrcr]yuvi and after this he came back and tell me the price of that house of 80 M .. As it was too much then i said to [lsrcr]Alber that i can give ur brother 55 m for this house andi want it donated too he told me that make it 60 m and get it then i said i just have 58 m and wanna safe 3 m for future use but he said last 58 m for that house then i said ok .. Now the main issue after the deal is that i cant buy that house bcz i already have 1 undonated house so he told me that how much u want for ur undonated house then i told him that 30 m at idlewood and i lead him to my house too . After that he said that as u already have 1 undonated one .. so give me ur house for 1 $ and then u can buy mine and get ur house any time from any other account . As i have my brother account who play also in ls-rcr from tutorial... name . i said ok buy my this house for 1 $ and give me back tommorow .. then he said k np .As this house have nothing in our lv house deal for 58 m ..When i came today and saw my idlewood house,it is sold to "tal" and then when i ask from yuvi he said u gave me ur house for 1 $ in game :O and he also said that i sold ur house which is not a deal.LAST i just want my house back [idlewood ] and the 58 m deal as just for the house he wanna sell . nothing related to my this idlewood house . i forgot to take screens but i have 2 screens and if u r not agreed with my theses screens plzz check pms then u can decide easily that i m right .I Know yuvi is a good player but what can i do i want fair :/

2.png

1.png

Thanx for reading
Last edited by usman on June 26, 2014, 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » June 26, 2014, 11:23 am
yp ;) give me 5min to read the report. And I have what to say .

Tal_

Tal
Donator

Post by Tal_ » June 26, 2014, 11:33 am
Since this house is mine now i want to say Yuvi said i have house in 20mill in idlewood you want to buy i saw this house and i buy it so..

usman

Usman.

Post by usman » June 26, 2014, 11:46 am
i know tal it is not ur problem u just buy it but this is mine and i dont wanna sell this .. i just gave it to yuvi.. just gave and not for sell

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » June 26, 2014, 11:56 am
usman wrote :
Reason :Hey all , I have one problem that i wanna share with u guyzz that first of all i was in LV looking for any best 18 dps int but then [lsrcr]Alber who is also the brother of [lsrcr]yuvi pm me that he has one house at LV which has a best out side and it is donated .. then we both go to see that house and when i saw that house i really like that outside area and i just wanna buy it .When i ask a price for that house from [lsrcr]Alber then he said that he will tell u in 1 min by asking his brother [lsrcr]yuvi and after this he came back and tell me the price of that house of 80 M .. As it was too much then i said to [lsrcr]Alber that i can give ur brother 55 m for this house andi want it donated too he told me that make it 60 m and get it then i said i just have 58 m and wanna safe 3 m for future use but he said last 58 m for that house then i said ok .. Now the main issue after the deal is that i cant buy that house bcz i already have 1 undonated house so he told me that how much u want for ur undonated house then i told him that 30 m at idlewood and i lead him to my house too . After that he said that as u already have 1 undonated one .. so give me ur house for 1 $ and then u can buy mine and get ur house any time from any other account . As i have my brother account who play also in ls-rcr from tutorial... name . i said ok buy my this house for 1 $ and give me back tommorow .. then he said k np .As this house have nothing in our lv house deal for 58 m ..When i came today and saw my idlewood house,it is sold to "tal" and then when i ask from yuvi he said u gave me ur house for 1 $ in game :O and he also said that i sold ur house which is not a deal.LAST i just want my house back [idlewood ] and the 58 m deal as just for the house he wanna sell . nothing related to my this idlewood house . i forgot to take screens but i have 2 screens and if u r not agreed with my theses screens plzz check pms then u can decide easily that i m right .I Know yuvi is a good player but what can i do i want fair :/
2.png

1.png

Thanx for reading

Lol. First I will correct some of your mistakes that may make the admins think I scammed you.

Red : What you said

"then [lsrcr]Alber who is also the brother of [lsrcr]yuvi pm me that he has one house at LV which has a best out side and
it is donated"

This is right.

"then we both go to see that house and when i saw that house i really like that outside area and i just wanna buy it .When i ask a price for that house from [lsrcr]Alber then he said that he will tell u in 1 min by asking his brother [lsrcr]yuvi "
Yup that's right. My brother came and asked me, I said 80m.

"i said to [lsrcr]Alber that i can give ur brother 55 m for this house andi want it donated too he told me that make it 60 m and get it"
Hmmm, Yup I accepted that. (sell u the house for 60M but with paying DPS or house).

"then i said i just have 58 m and wanna safe 3 m for future use but he said last 58 m for that house then i said ok "
Here I was talking. Not my brother, I came in-game after Alber told me. So from now I was talking. and yes that's true. it was just 2M.

"Now the main issue after the deal is that i cant buy that house bcz i already have 1 undonated house so he told me that how much u want for ur undonated house then i told him that 30 m at idlewood and i lead him to my house too "
1. It's before the deal not after. 2.Yes you had the undonated house. 3.I asked how much YOU ARE SELLING IT . not how much you want for it. Ye you told me 30m. and I saw the house.

\ "After that he said that as u already have 1 undonated one .. so give me ur house for 1 $ and then u can buy mine and get ur house any time from any other account"
Aha, I said , you can't own more that one house undonated. So, He asked "how I can get your house then?" and I just told like I do with any player. I said "You can give me it for 1$ then get it from another account" I just told him how. Then there was the deal as I said before 58m and the house. I didn't say you can get it any time .

"As i have my brother account who play also in ls-rcr from tutorial... name . i said ok buy my this house for 1 $ and give me back tommorow .. then he said k np .As this house have nothing in our lv house deal for 58 m"
I getting alot Pms, from army applicants, like 4-5 asking for tests, So maybe I said ok to you by wrong as I'm using /r. But I don't remember you asked me to give you the house back 'tomorrow' . 2. Yes it was in our deal.

"When i came today and saw my idlewood house,it is sold to "tal" and then when i ask from yuvi he said u gave me ur house for 1 $ in game :O and he also said that i sold ur house which is not a deal."
Yup I sold it to Tal for 20m . You asked me why I sold it. I said because it's mine, Read what I wrote above to know how it is mine, I will not write again. And what you mean in this? "and he also said that i sold ur house which is not a deal."

"LAST i just want my house back [idlewood ] and the 58 m deal as just for the house he wanna sell"
You want your house? Then talk with Tal if he's selling it dude... I can't understand the rest.

"nothing related to my this idlewood house . i forgot to take screens but i have 2 screens and if u r not agreed with my theses screens plzz check pms then u can decide easily that i m right .I Know yuvi is a good player but what can i do i want fair :/"Nothing ha? What a lier. Forgot to take ss ha? and got two screens when I was helping you gg. Ok check pms.. and yes I'm very good player thanks.

The pics... I talked about it above. (helping the guy bla bla bla....)

Now.
Why I should sell you my DONATED house for less than 60M ? 2m is not a big deal... I paid 6Dps for it. So I wanted to sell it for 78m (as each dp costs 13m). But you didn't get that ammount. but you got 58m and house. I sold the idlewood house for 20m for a reason. 20+58= 78. So I get the 6DPS money...

Using Pms that I was helping is not good.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Yuvi on June 26, 2014, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » June 26, 2014, 11:58 am
this may help, Tried to trick him to say the truth.

usman

Usman.

Post by usman » June 26, 2014, 2:13 pm
I dont like to mess with anyone .I just want my house of idlewood .If u dont want to give me my house back then take ur house at lv and give my 58 and house which i give u .Back simple TY

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » June 26, 2014, 2:24 pm
Hmmm. As you see, Before few mins. He just said that I didn't scam him or something like that lol. I didn't understand. And he said that he wants his house and 58m back and I take my LV house. Lol. So he just said what the deal was. So I didn't scam him. He just love the house and want it. No my problem. it's a game . Shit happens. good happens.

usman

Usman.

Post by usman » June 26, 2014, 6:42 pm
I want my house back because i m right and always stand on my point that u r doing bad to me ... .ALL against the deal totally

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

Post by Yuvi » June 26, 2014, 7:23 pm
I'm not going to repeat everything I wrote.

Read what I wrote.
20 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Reports”