RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

Post by RockingJohnson » July 30, 2021, 1:59 pm

In-Game Name: RockingJohnson
Score: 22 630+
Country & Timezone (GMT): GMT+5 Pakistan -
Website Profile: https://ls-rcr.com/user/RockingJohnson
Proof of Stats & Activity: https://ibb.co/PtrWBTP

Reason (OPTIONAL): Hi, I am applying again for swat, no matter what the difficulties, i'll always keep trying hard to be a part of the team, the reason for me to join swat is to serve the law, and i know that the experience as a swat member is somewhat unique in itself, i've been learning from my mistakes and trying to be better. i hope fellow members will let me have their trust in them for me to prove my self once again. Cheers, RockingJohnson!

code 30
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

KariM

Karim
Donator

Post by KariM » July 30, 2021, 9:55 pm

LS-RCR SWAT GROUP
LS-RCR SWAT STAFF COMMAND TEAM

INFORMATIONThank you for applying for S.W.A.T.!
Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our S.W.A.T. test which will test your driving, speed of commands, shooting and knowledge of the S.W.A.T. rules. You will be tested by one Warrant Officer or by a S.W.A.T. Supreme Command member.
WARRANT OFFICERS

• Warrant Officer III - [Lsrcr]Elmasry
  • Warrant Officer II - [Lsrcr]Juicy
  • Warrant Officer II - [Lsrcr]Veen
  • Warrant Officer II - [Lsrcr]Karim

OTHER INFORMATIONIf you see any of them in game please send a private message to only one Warrant Officer saying that you'd like to be tested. You can send private message by typing /pm [id] [message]. If you can't find one of the Warrant Officers online, you're pleased to send a message on our discord server to inform the Warrant Officers team that you'd like to be tested. After that, one of us will proceed with a test and give you instructions on what to do. If any technical problems occur during the test you may as for a post-pone of it; any complains about issues during the test won't be accepted after the results have been posted. Please keep in mind that every recruiter has different methods of testing applicants and the Commanders have the ultimate decision.
CONTACT USImage

Good luck with your application!
Signed,
S.W.A.T. Warrant Officer Team